PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS

punji
07-12-2010, 09:33 AM
The RT is finally back in the garage after 54 days to replace a clutch cover gasket. Clutch recall is finished as are some other service-bulletin activities. Two shakedown cruises totaling 185 miles in the last 2 days. Everything seems to be in order. Can't tell you how nice it is to feel the wind again:D:D:D:D

HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS

On the flip side of the coin, though ---- the airbag doesn't hold pressure for more than 15 minutes.:cus::cus::cus:

BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS

Thanks for everyone's patience while I ranted and raved for 53 days. It was nice to have a place to let off the steam...

Let the mods begin!

canam9
07-12-2010, 08:07 PM
:2thumbs::ani29:GOOD DEAL!!!!

SpyderGirl
07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
The RT is finally back in the garage after 54 days to replace a clutch cover gasket. Clutch recall is finished as are some other service-bulletin activities. Two shakedown cruises totaling 185 miles in the last 2 days. Everything seems to be in order. Can't tell you how nice it is to feel the wind again:D:D:D:D

HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS HAPPY WORDS

On the flip side of the coin, though ---- the airbag doesn't hold pressure for more than 15 minutes.:cus::cus::cus:

BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS BAD WORDS

Thanks for everyone's patience while I ranted and raved for 53 days. It was nice to have a place to let off the steam...

Let the mods begin!

Glad to hear you got your sled back.

My buddy's RT A&C has the same problem with the airbag.