PDA

View Full Version : NE Georgia Service?

Fanman
07-10-2010, 10:02 PM
I live NE of Atlanta and have five Can Am dealers an hour or less from me. It's time to get my RTS 600 mile service. I'm looking for a service department than will give me good service now and in the future. Has anyone had experience good or bad with any of these dealers?
Thanks

spyder30517
07-11-2010, 07:42 AM
I have found that the dealer in Lawrenceville seems to really have their stuff together as far as the techs go. Shop Manager OWNS a Spyder so he knows all about them and he works on them as well.
I think its also a Polaris/Suzuki dealer

I cant recommend Gainesville Motorsports - too big,, could care less after the sale, had a really bad experience with them years ago and when I was looking to buy a Spyder

Victory Dealer in Cumming not to bad - just they have alot of work and may take some time to get you thru

osskicker
07-11-2010, 07:46 AM
We live in Jasper,Ga and haven't had our 2010 RS-S serviced locally yet.
This site recommends the Dealer in Cartersville although I cannot speak for them personally. Soon I will.

Good Luck:ohyea:

Toys42
07-11-2010, 11:24 AM
I have found that the dealer in Lawrenceville seems to really have their stuff together as far as the techs go. Shop Manager OWNS a Spyder so he knows all about them and he works on them as well.
I think its also a Polaris/Suzuki dealer

I cant recommend Gainesville Motorsports - too big,, could care less after the sale, had a really bad experience with them years ago and when I was looking to buy a Spyder

Victory Dealer in Cumming not to bad - just they have alot of work and may take some time to get you thru

:agree:

I have used Polaris of Atlanta for service ever since the selling dealer in Athens gave up the Can-Am contract. Bo is the service manager and is great to work with. Here is the web link: http://www.polarisofatlanta.com/default.asp

silver fox
07-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Lawerville or Duluth great tech there is Ben and Bo

stgilmer
07-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I use Extreme Powersports in Columbus. Out of all the dealers I have ever dealt with they are top notch. Its a bit of a drive but well worth it for the service they give.