PDA

View Full Version : Top notch Service Deptment

gjco
07-10-2010, 03:50 PM
COLEMAN POWERSPORTS
14105 Telegraph Road
Woodbridge VA 22192
Tel.: 703.497.1500

I call Greg at Coleman Powersports yesterday at about 1:30 and told him I need my DPS and ECM updates done and was having problems with my brake light. He told me to bring my spyder in the next morning and he would see if the updates take and we would go from there.
I drove the hour and a half to him in the rain and he got the spyder in right away. The updates took. ( witch means now down time waiting on parts). Then they tracked down the brake light problem. Turns out that a mouse chewed the brake light harness and that was the cause of all the problems that I was having. They fixed the harness and I was out the door in under 2 hours and only billed for and hour of shop time.
Greg was VERY knowledgeable about the spyder talked to me about everything that they were doing and very fair. This is going to be my shop of choice now even if I have to drive 1.5 hours to get there. Just so everyone knows that is 1 hour farther than the nearest dealer.
I told Greg about Spyderlovers and hopefully he checks it out and if he does I just want to say Thanks Greg one more time.

LASpyder
07-30-2010, 07:56 PM
:agree: with you about the outstanding service that I received from Coleman Powersports.

My bike was in for repairs and recall work and I was kept up to date by Josh, Greg, and John. Great job guys.

I live in southern Maryland so the trek to Coleman takes about 1.5 hrs also.

LASpyder

Questions
08-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks for this post! FMS is a good group of guys... very friendly but that is no substitute for knowledge. I have an issue with the rear airbag not holding air and they didn't know that there was an airbag in the RT.... wow.
Think I'll bring my spider to these guys and see how they handle the problem.