PDA

View Full Version : Houston Area Ryders

glynnk
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Okay, we're overdue for a get together! While the rainy weather around here coupled with the heat hasn't produced the best riding conditions, this weekend looks promising. Anybody got any suggestions....breakfast, lunch or dinner evening meet-up? Or maybe another meet/eat with San Antonio/Austin somewhere? Suggestions.....

Glynnk

glynnk
07-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Anybody want to do breakfast tomorrow morning (Saturday) at the Buffalo Grill, 1301 S. Voss Road at Woodway, say 9:00 a.m.?

Glynnk

Batmobile
07-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Lunch tomorrow(Sunday)? Yankee's Tavern or Brenham airport

glynnk
07-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Lunch tomorrow(Sunday)? Yankee's Tavern or Brenham airport

Got a breakfast ride to Newman's in Bellville tomorrow morning. Leaving the CVS at FM 529 and Fry Road in the morning at 8:45 to meet up with some other folks in Bellville. If convienient for you, meet us at the CVS or at Newman's in Bellville. We should be there at 9:30. Not sure what the ride plan might be after that, but a ride to Yankee's or the Brenham airport diner sounds good.

Glynnk

Batmobile
07-10-2010, 09:47 PM
If I can make it that early, I will meet you there.

Chris

glynnk
07-11-2010, 03:59 PM
If I can make it that early, I will meet you there.

Chris
Chris--Great to see you today. Enjoyed the ride after breakfast. I think I got back home before it really got hot. We need to do this again. It was nice to see some other Spyders along the way. Too bad we didn't have a chance to visit with their owners. Hope to see you later.

Glynnk

Batmobile
07-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Enjoyed seeing you and the ride. Will have to do it again.
Chris

scudrunner
07-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Sorry we missed it, but I'm sure it would have been pretty hot by the time we headed home. We did go fishing earlier and only got hot. Well, and 2 redfish, neither of which would have been keepers.
Also, I'd like to get the clutch fixed before we go too far from home. Looking forward to getting up that way.

glynnk
07-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry we missed it, but I'm sure it would have been pretty hot by the time we headed home. We did go fishing earlier and only got hot. Well, and 2 redfish, neither of which would have been keepers.
Also, I'd like to get the clutch fixed before we go too far from home. Looking forward to getting up that way.

Look foward to meeting and riding with you folks. Is that a paint job or wrap on your RT? It's nice looking. Any meet/eat place down your way that we could plan a get together in the future for? A couple of folks live in Clear Lake and Pearland with the rest of us living in North and Northwest Harris County.

Glynnk