PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Icon for Garmin GPS?

MarkLawson
07-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know of a Spyder vehicle icon that'll work on the Garmin Zumo 550?

Thanks!

bone crusher
07-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know of a Spyder vehicle icon that'll work on the Garmin Zumo 550?

Thanks!

I think some were working here on something some time ago but I don't think it was ever done...who knows...maybe someone will chime in here with one...that'd be great...would like to have one for my 550 too!

fastfraser
07-04-2010, 06:15 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

bone crusher
07-04-2010, 06:28 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

Love popcorn...too bad not too many good movies out right now! :D

dave01
07-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Love popcorn...too bad not too many good movies out right now! :D

Oh man, Flashback to the 70's/80's A-Team, The Karate Kid, Robin Hood ( again) , Grease sing-a-long. How many more reasons do you need to GO RYDING LOL

I can just hear Doc singing Greased lightning while Ryding his Spyder and Bumblebee Singing Hopelessly devoted to you while washing hers..

G-Man
07-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Oh man, Flashback to the 70's/80's A-Team, The Karate Kid, Robin Hood ( again) , Grease sing-a-long. How many more reasons do you need to GO RYDING LOL

I can just hear Doc singing Greased lightning while Ryding his Spyder and Bumblebee Singing Hopelessly devoted to you while washing hers..

Oh Dave...if you only knew...Guess what we'll be doing today? BumbleBee's LHAO.

BumbleBee
07-04-2010, 08:45 AM

Me a dirty Spyder? I have reputation to uphold :thumbup:

LMAO :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack:

Firefly
07-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I heard BRP/Garmin will have one for download soon....

bone crusher
07-04-2010, 10:30 AM

Yeah, there are tons of 80 reloads again...I play 80s music in my office sometimes (my generation), but as far as the movies go, how can you re-do Karate Kid or Clash of the Titans?? Sometimes, it's just best to leave the originals the way they are...

docdoru
07-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I did a quick ryde this morning to wash my Spyder...in the rain. :opps:

Firefly
07-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Yeah, there are tons of 80 reloads again...I play 80s music in my office sometimes (my generation), but as far as the movies go, how can you re-do Karate Kid or Clash of the Titans?? Sometimes, it's just best to leave the originals the way they are...

They're doing a remake of Red Dawn... filming a bunch of it in Detroit area (since much of it already looks like a war zone.....).

DragonSpyder
07-04-2010, 05:06 PM
I guess you can make your own icon.

http://forums.gpsreview.net/viewtopic.php?t=15563

canam9
07-04-2010, 05:12 PM
I guess you can make your own icon.

http://forums.gpsreview.net/viewtopic.php?t=15563
Thanks for hthe info.:clap::ani29:

Venym
07-07-2010, 09:29 AM
I emailed Garmin suggesting a Black Spyder Icon and name it Venym :D

Everyone should do the same and maybe they will make one.
Here is the link:
http://www8.garmin.com/vehicles/parkinglot/

Dochands
07-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the info but I decided to go another way and make my icon a Batwing. :clap:

VIspyderman
07-07-2010, 01:24 PM
I just use the snowmobile icon, it's small enough that you can't really tell the difference.