PDA

View Full Version : 3TRACS pics from Chicago.

3tracs
06-29-2010, 09:44 PM
I didn't take as many as some, but still had a few good shots in there! Enjoy!
:thumbup: Harry

http://picasaweb.google.com/hehmsen3/ChicagoSpyderOwnersEvent2010?feat=email#

stormtrooper
06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
:2thumbs: Great pics thanks for sharing

jedd
06-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Great pics went all the way to chicago and still have yet to meet you:roflblack: We can't be 20 miles apart seen you that 1 day in my pick-up early this spring haven't since, we need to ryde someday !!

Jim:thumbup:

BumbleBee
06-29-2010, 10:44 PM
I did get to meet you 3tracs :thumbup:

Very nice pictures :2thumbs:

jedd
06-29-2010, 10:57 PM
I did get to meet you 3tracs :thumbup:

Very nice pictures :2thumbs:

Yeah but the "Elite" get to meet every one :roflblack::roflblack:

Couldn't resist

superfly3
06-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Great pics thanks for sharing.:2thumbs:

SethO
06-30-2010, 04:05 AM
I am not sure if I met you there, i was not an elite rider but I am riding down there to des moines IA today and will be there till fridayish.

Was planning on meeting up with jim.

BumbleBee
06-30-2010, 05:06 AM
I am not sure if I met you there, i was not an elite rider but I am riding down there to des moines IA today and will be there till fridayish.

Was planning on meeting up with jim.

I agree with the others, you too should of been one of the Elite Ryders :2thumbs:

Was great meeting and talking to you for the first time, never got a chance at the Spyder Fest :2thumbs:

Gave a good and safe trip :thumbup:

fastfraser
06-30-2010, 06:51 AM
:thumbup: Great pics thanks for sharing.

SethO
06-30-2010, 11:15 AM
I agree with the others, you too should of been one of the Elite Ryders :2thumbs:

Was great meeting and talking to you for the first time, never got a chance at the Spyder Fest :2thumbs:

Gave a good and safe trip :thumbup:

well thanks but I was just being a seth, I think everyone who got want they did should be glad brp gave out stuff, I mean it would have been better looking over the last few topics if they would have just gave you guys brand new working DPS units and the elite riders gave them out to riders in their area that needed them, like some kind of modern weird robin hood.

3tracs
07-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Great pics went all the way to chicago and still have yet to meet you:roflblack: We can't be 20 miles apart seen you that 1 day in my pick-up early this spring haven't since, we need to ryde someday !!

I thought you were going to Chicago, sorry we didn't get to meet. Maybe we can catch a poker run sometime this summer?? I do go through Tiffin every once in a while... used to live on stevens/kimberlite street. :thumbup: