PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Emblem to replace BRP Emblem

Barbwire
06-27-2010, 08:23 PM
At Americade we found out that "The Engraver" can cut out a replacement piece for your emblem and you can customize it however you want. I had one made with a spyder but I ended up with a new paint job so I had 2 blanks cut out and had the pinstriper paint them. You can order them from "The Engraver", they make all the nametags for GWRRA folks, Blue/Red Knights, etc. www.thengraver.com (http://www.thengraver.com) 561 239-2307. They have the blanks for the RT but would need measurements for an RS.

YPILOT
06-27-2010, 09:14 PM
A great idea. Are the emblems on your RT the same size as the GS/RS Spyders? If I may ask also what kind of price are we talking about on these emblems. Thanks

SpyderWolf
06-28-2010, 05:43 AM
Thanks for posting this along with the link. I have been looking for a replacement for my rear badge and haven't been able to find one yet. Perhaps they can make one for me now. :thumbup:

Barbwire
06-28-2010, 07:54 AM
I think the size of the RS emblem is different than the RT so you would just need to measure the diameter and provide that to The Engraver. They have the RT programmed in to their machine but just need the RS measurements. Price is around $16 + shipping and they have lots of colors to choose from.

They are headed to Wing Ding right now so I know they will be busy next week in Des Moines, IA.

Bozzzz
06-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Saw only rectangular badges on their site. Couldn't find anything like yours on their website.

Barbwire
06-28-2010, 11:34 PM
This is a new item for them. When I was getting my Spyder painted my husband was looking for something to replace the stock BRP emblem. He went over to them just wanting to get a piece of plastic that he could cut to fit. He was informed that they have a new machine that allowed them to cut circles. My husband told me the BRP emblems on the RS are a different size than the RT. In fact the RS has two different sizes. Just give them a call and tell them what you have and I am sure they will able to take care of you. If you are getting them for the RS measure the diameter of both the front and back.