PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Lancaster this week

MSGTDOC
06-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I have to come down to Lancaster for work on Monday. I have to work the 8PM to 6 am shift. But I should be up by 1 or 2 Pm. Any one close to the Hawthorn Suites on Lincoln Highway that may want to meet up for a chat or go for ice cream??? Let me know .As of now I know it going to rain so I guess I'll be in that the whole way across the turnpike. Tuesday,Wedesdayor Thursdya. woulld be good if anyone is up for it:2thumbs::ohyea::chat:

rineer4635
06-28-2010, 07:44 PM
I have to come down to Lancaster for work on Monday. I have to work the 8PM to 6 am shift. But I should be up by 1 or 2 Pm. Any one close to the Hawthorn Suites on Lincoln Highway that may want to meet up for a chat or go for ice cream??? Let me know .As of now I know it going to rain so I guess I'll be in that the whole way across the turnpike. Tuesday,Wedesdayor Thursdya. woulld be good if anyone is up for it:2thumbs::ohyea::chat: I hope to ride to work Tuesday through Thursday. I work just northof Rt 30.

MSGTDOC
06-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Well I had to leave the spyder at home When I left to head down it was just pouring down rain. The weather was suposed to be thunder storms all across the state. Once I got about 90 miles into the trip from Pittsburgh the sun came out and it was great. I could kick myself because the weather is supposed to be great all week long. :yikes:

klw
06-29-2010, 08:26 AM
:2thumbs:
I have to come down to Lancaster for work on Monday. I have to work the 8PM to 6 am shift. But I should be up by 1 or 2 Pm. Any one close to the Hawthorn Suites on Lincoln Highway that may want to meet up for a chat or go for ice cream??? Let me know .As of now I know it going to rain so I guess I'll be in that the whole way across the turnpike. Tuesday,Wedesdayor Thursdya. woulld be good if anyone is up for it:2thumbs::ohyea::chat:
:2thumbs:We can meet up with you on Wednesday. Pick a time and place

Karen and Bill :spyder:

MSGTDOC
06-30-2010, 12:14 AM
:2thumbs:
:2thumbs:We can meet up with you on Wednesday. Pick a time and place

Karen and Bill :spyder:

PM Sent :chat: