PDA

View Full Version : Where are the pics?!? LOL

Fire Joe
06-27-2010, 04:20 PM
All MO ryders that went to the Owner's Events please post up some pics that you may have taken. Will give those of us that didn't get to go a chance to feel as if we were there :D

Bumblebee, it was very nice meeting you and your hubby at Cowtown before you left. Hope you had a good ryde there and back and that you all had a blast :2thumbs:

BumbleBee
06-27-2010, 09:54 PM
All MO ryders that went to the Owner's Events please post up some pics that you may have taken. Will give those of us that didn't get to go a chance to feel as if we were there :D

Bumblebee, it was very nice meeting you and your hubby at Cowtown before you left. Hope you had a good ryde there and back and that you all had a blast :2thumbs:

It was great meeting you also. We had a great ryde to the event, we did it all in 1-day :yes:

Trip back was a bit different. We experienced every weather condition imagineable. Light rain felt nice, but was a nousiance to see threw. Torrential downpours and hail had us all pull over to the side of the freeway. Then came the wind. Chicago is suppose to be the windy city, but the wind on the ryde home almost blew us off the freeway. After that was the heat. It was like opening an oven door to look inside. Hot Hot Hot!!!:yikes:
Look forward in doing it again sometime.....NOT.

Pictures will follow soon :2thumbs:

Longlegs
06-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Pictures will follow soon :2thumbs:

Yeah, cause you're gonna be in the BRP commercial.

BumbleBee
06-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah, cause you're gonna be in the BRP commercial.

Gee I hope so! :2thumbs:

I do hope they cut -out some of the parts, (like the 45 minutes of sitting there and sweating like a pig) :roflblack: and the fumbling through trying to figure out how to answer some of their questions. They didn't even clean my spyder before doing the interview :(