PDA

View Full Version : Evoluzione Powerbus Install

madozier
06-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Is this something a novice can install, pay a pro or find a friend that knows electrical? :dontknow:Any way its been ordered along with the relays.

pauly1
06-26-2010, 09:56 PM
My recommendation would be to pay or better yet, find a friend who can lead the work and allow you to help and learn.....then you won't be the novice much longer!:ohyea:

Wayne

wyliec
06-26-2010, 10:44 PM
:agree:
My recommendation would be to pay or better yet, find a friend who can lead the work and allow you to help and learn.....then you won't be the novice much longer!:ohyea:

Wayne

Trickie Dick
06-27-2010, 08:49 PM
I don't know about evoluzione bus but I installed the Eastern Beaver PC-8 and I had experience at all. I just followed the instructions and took my time. Not hard at all. If you run into issues, there is alot of help available right here on Spyderlovers.

bjt
06-28-2010, 12:16 AM
...just followed the instructions and took my time. Not hard at all. If you run into issues, there is alot of help available right here on Spyderlovers.

+1 Also, being the Evoluzione powerbus is put together by them specifically for the Spyder, the instructions are excellent.

madozier
06-28-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the replies. The mods that had to do with the electrical system so far has been easy but I didn't see anything about instructions on the Evoluzione site. But now that bjt confirmed them then I will look over them and if it is over my head then I'll find someone to help me out. I'm sure I'll be posting more questions if I can't find them in a search.