PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Spyder Ryders/chapters in the Lehigh Valley Area?

Questions
06-26-2010, 07:01 AM
I live in Breinigsville Pa and looking to find a group of spyder ryder to go to nyc or to crusie around with in pa NJ or NY or where ever the open road takes us too . :spyder2:

Questions
07-12-2010, 02:34 PM
I'll be moving to Breinigsville next week (July 21st), I'm not sure if there are any clubs but I'll be more than happy to ride with ya when I get down there.

LOURACING
07-12-2010, 08:06 PM
I live in Breinigsville Pa and looking to find a group of spyder ryder to go to nyc or to crusie around with in pa NJ or NY or where ever the open road takes us too . :spyder2:I AM IN PHILLY

Skull Brothers
09-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone,:2thumbs:,
If you get the time, ride down to the Underground Biker on route 29, just of route 100, and see Bonnie or Sheryl, they both ride RT's and dan rides an RS, the place doesn't look like Spyders would be lerking in the parking lot but just take a look.:spyder2:
Stop in and meet the snogs and :chat: sit a spell

Later Spyder Lovers

Webhead
09-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Plymouth Meeting Area

I'm around and almost always willing to go for a ride....

I can also say I've been to Underground Biker on the Spyder, and these guys are great (Hey there Batman!). Hope to do some work with you soon.

Steve

Dukester
09-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Lehigh Valley

I live in Macungie, right next door. I have a yellow 2008, with a yellow tint windshield. I see some around the area, but always going the other way. Keep in touch.

irish2themax
09-15-2010, 04:08 PM
I have a brother who lives in Doylestown and we all grew up along the Delaware River. I've been trying to put together a Covered Bridge ride to hit 16 bridges in the Buck County area but, each time, something happens to force a cancellation. :(

Nest time I'm up that way, I'l get in touch to see if you want to ride.

Skull Brothers
10-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Palm Legion 9/11 Memorial Ride

:thumbup: Last Saturday the Legion Riders out of Palm (Pennsburg) did a 9/11 Memorial Ride and brought A PIECE OF STEEL FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER :thumbup: back to Palm, Pa. with over 2100 bikes. It was awesome and a tear-jerker. The ride shut down route 309, 663, and 29 right through Pennsburg. The sad part was I did not see one Spyder there :dontknow:

There is an Allentown Toy Run in November, I hope some of my Spyder riders come to the Underground and ride with Skull Brothers to the event. Also, I picked up an 08 RS, slightly juiced. I will trick it out a little more :yikes:

Welcome! Hope to see some of the Spyder Riders out there, wife rides an RT, I have StreetGlide and an RS. Awesome :bowdown: Later BATMAN.

Come Join Skull Brothers MC

Motavar
01-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Anyone around?
I need to roll with some people from around lehigh valley.

XLT
01-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Anyone around?

Bucks co. Washington Crossing/New Hope area along the river.

Phantom888
01-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Anyone around?

I just got my spyder three weeks ago. Just learning how to ride. Would like to hang out with more spyder lovers.

Skull Brothers
01-09-2011, 09:00 PM
HELLO SPYDERS:2thumbs:There are a number of spyder riders at the Underground Biker and a ride group the has started. Stop in and ask for Bonnie, she rides an RT :clap:.

The underground Biker is located on route 29, just south of route 100 just outside of Hereford. across from the Hereford Elementary School.

Questions
01-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Harrisburg PA here guys, let me know what's goin on and if your in the area.

Motavar
01-11-2011, 10:52 PM
I just got my spyder three weeks ago. Just learning how to ride. Would like to hang out with more spyder lovers.

My spotters picked up a Phantom on 378 a few days ago..
Did you happen to zip up from quaker town and head north by any chance? hehe

I'll see if I can get a list of people together so we can get a ryde going when it gets warmer. I have no idea where we would ride to but it beats not riding heheheh.

Motavar
01-11-2011, 10:54 PM
LouRacing is off the hook with the 4 wheels.
I was checking out some videos on the net.. sick man.. sick heheheh

Skull Brothers
01-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Yo Spyder guys and ladies,

You want an awesome ride, go outside hellertown down through Leightsville till it ends, turn left and follow till it ends, turn right on 611 to route 32, turn left and don't stop till you hit New Hope. The ride will set your head spinning (along the Deleware river) and you will see alot of bikes. Good food and a nice time in the town, great place to walk around and jump back on the spyder and go another direction. I have done this ride a thousand times and still enjoy every i tevery time. ITS AWESOME :2thumbs: Let me know when you might be interested in doing the ride. I'll be there on a sunday :yikes:

Phantom888
01-13-2011, 09:05 AM
My spotters picked up a Phantom on 378 a few days ago..
Did you happen to zip up from quaker town and head north by any chance? hehe

I'll see if I can get a list of people together so we can get a ryde going when it gets warmer. I have no idea where we would ride to but it beats not riding heheheh.

Nope wasnt me. I took a ride to pottstown on christmas then short backroad drives around town. Cant wait till it gets warmer so i can ride some more.

Does any one have plans for spyderfest or something like that a little closer to home?

Motavar
01-13-2011, 09:18 PM
I think I should host SpryngFest at my house up here in Lower Saucon (outside Hellertown, near Bethlehem).

I could get a few cases of beer, some filet mignons/burgers/hot dogs, some cheap fireworks from Phantom, stick the old ladies in the hot tub, and do donuts in the yard on the Spyders :P

Or we could just take a trip down 611 and pick up XLT then head down to Philly and pick on Lou.. then come back up again :)

LOURACING
01-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks U

LOURACING
01-14-2011, 09:03 AM
I have the bike apart chroming and powder coating and custom paint if all turns out ok u guys can come see the bike at the Dub booth at the philadelphia auto show at the end off the month

Phantom888
01-14-2011, 11:13 AM
I like the look Lou. :2thumbs:

LOURACING
01-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I like the look Lou. :2thumbs:
Thank u

Skull Brothers
01-15-2011, 09:16 AM
MOTAVAR, :thumbup:
Let me know when you are planning to do a event at the house, ride and picinic? I won't have a problem with doing donuts in your yard:shemademe_smilie:
Sounds like a good time. Tell others:roflblack:

Phantom888
01-17-2011, 08:00 AM
My wife and I are in.

Questions
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm down, let's ride!

I think I should host SpryngFest at my house up here in Lower Saucon (outside Hellertown, near Bethlehem).

I could get a few cases of beer, some filet mignons/burgers/hot dogs, some cheap fireworks from Phantom, stick the old ladies in the hot tub, and do donuts in the yard on the Spyders :P

Or we could just take a trip down 611 and pick up XLT then head down to Philly and pick on Lou.. then come back up again :)

Skull Brothers
02-19-2011, 06:54 PM
:2thumbs: Holy Spyder moment, it was 69 degrees on friday,

69 degrees:ohyea:
:bowdown::yes::yes::bowdown:

a bunch of us rode down route 100, through Pottstown, SPRING IS COMMING:2thumbs:

XLT
02-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Refine- PICK UP XLT (some others -louracing has 4 wheels) ride around a bit... very pleasant. Return to Motavars aka GREATER NORTEAST SPYDER RYDERS UNITED FEST. Do small donut out front then recline out back. Drink multi ice cold craft beers as women frolic in hot tub under pyrotechnic display. Eat perfectly char grilled filet mignon with huge roasted russet potatos topped with large amounts of butter, sour cream and chives as a side. Finish with a cake made in the shape of a spider filled with rich dark chocolate.....I'm down for "GNSRUF" !!! ?Ąż()&_))!the other fest..... it's to far!

Phantom888
02-22-2011, 04:29 PM
That works for me. Come on warmer weather.

marjiederose
03-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Great to see so many around the area. I bought my bike from Blackman when it first came out in 2008 in this area. I do see some around but never had the pleasure of riding with another spyder owner. All my friends and hubby all have a Harley..

We do ride all over. Hopefully we can meet up and ride. Till then has anyone having a problem with recalls. Vss Fault, DPS, Limp Home Mode. MY bike seems to live at blackmans the last 3 years.. Im going a little crazy with this on going problem..:roflblack:

alicej
07-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Are there any Spyder chapters in the Lehigh Valley?

Anyone around?

I'm not in the Lehigh Valley, but I am close. Two new Spyder RT riders are in the Rider Motorcycle Touring Club. One was a Gold Wing Rider and I rode Harley's for 26 years. Due to a disability, I had to sell my dear old Harley and hoping to learn to love the new Roadster.

If you are interested in a club with two new Spyders, see our website at www.poconoriders.com (http://www.poconoriders.com)

AliceSwink :ani29:

mvivanco
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Anyone around?

I just got my Spyder a couple of weeks ago. In in Center Valley. PM me if you still have your Spyder.

Phantom888
06-22-2012, 08:19 PM
He wrecked his spyder last year. He still comes on here every once and awhile to check in. I live just south of you and would like to get together some time.

There are a group of us going down to philly for a cheese steak run on sunday. Would be cool if you could make it.

POPEYEART
03-05-2013, 09:56 AM
NEW RIDER IN HELLERTOWN / BETHLEHEM , PA --- ALWAYS LOOKING FOR RIDING
PARTNERS:thumbup:

Phantom888
03-05-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm just south of you in qtown. Let me know when you want to ride. This weekend looks like it might be nice. I'm normally available on saturday and sunday afternoons. What spyder did you get?

paraflyer1966
09-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Hi All! No doubt reviving a necro thread here.....

Bought a 2012 RT-S from Blackman's this past April, been riding it all over with the wife sitting backseat...more often than not I ride it to work at least 3 days per week.

Live in Emmaus, work in Quakertown. Wondering who else may still be around!

Ron2andia
09-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Have 5 guys with Spyders I roll with now.... We in Or around Philly.. Pm me if you want to roll..

ShortCake
09-11-2016, 05:31 PM
I am new to Spyders but not to the lifestyle. Just bought my first Spyder in June (15' RT-S). It was a leftover and I saved literally thousands on it and I am learning something new every time I am out putting on the miles. Only problem is that I ride alone most of the time. Riding with other 2-wheelers is rare and if it does happen, they usually lose me in the turns and I am playing catch-up.

I am located outside the Sanatoga/Limerick area. I have checked with meetup.com and most of the riding groups are not even close or they are manufacturer specific (Harley, Goldwing, Sport bike, etc). Send me a PM if anyone would like to get together and ride. :thumbup:

jackstraw6
08-11-2017, 08:46 AM
I just created a Facebook Group called Lehigh Valley Spyder Ryders since I didn't see any pre-existing group. Please join the group if you are interested in participating in local rydes. Right now the group is brand new but once we get a couple of members we can start scheduling rydes. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1291026311043196/

Shanny31
02-18-2024, 03:28 PM
I saw some older Lehigh Valley threads that haven't had new responses on them in years, so I thought I'd start a new thread asking about riders on this forum who are in the Lehigh Valley. My boyfriend and I got a Spyder (F3-T) last spring and live in Whitehall. We joined some friends for a ride with a Berks group once last year, but we are really looking to find other riders who may be in the Valley. As long as the weather has been decent, we even took the bike out a few times this winter to test out our new heated gear we got each other for Christmas (we also added a heated seat to the bike). We occasionally see other Spyders when we're out and about, but never in groups. We would like to find others to ride with, and have been surprised we haven't found any Lehigh Valley-based groups on Facebook, either. I even posted a thread on Reddit asking about local riders, but got no response. If anyone is out there reading this, let me know! :) Here we are last fall parked up at Thunderhead Lodge in Andreas, PA.

Lee0123
02-19-2024, 06:57 AM
Checkout the FB group “Retreads, Eastern Pennsylvania”. Lots of Can Am riders. The next get together is at John’s Plain and Fancy Diner in Quakertown on the first Saturday of the month. The flyer says eat at 9:30 but most people are seated before that. From the front door go to the right and into the back room. The group usually sits at the far end of the room. Tell ‘em “Lee” sent you.

JimH
02-19-2024, 10:15 AM
Anyone around?

From Bethlehem - Maroon F3 Limited.