PDA

View Full Version : 7/10 Meet and greet

Recon
06-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Meet and greet at Denny's in Leesburg at 8 am on July 10,2010
Denny's is on north side of 441 near WalMart

This is a post stolen from johnnyg posted to the other board, and i just wanted to help spread the word:chat:

MoonChaser213
06-25-2010, 11:54 AM
Hope to meet some fellow Spyder Lovers. Hey Recon, was that your ryde I saw Thursday at the Ridenow in Ocala? I'v run into more SpyderRyders at the fix it place instead of on the road!!:p Maybe I could meet up with you and Carol and ryde to Leesburg that day.

Recon
06-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Great! Let me call John and see what time they are leaving from Moss Bluff and since we go through 4 corners on 40 to get to his house, there is a Pack and Sack about 2 miles east of 4 corners that we turn to his house; maybe that would be where we could meet you.
Saw you were having prob with keeping it started; did you get that all fixed? Hope so. Wasn't me at RideNow, if it was blue with chrome trimmings, it may have been johnnyg; he was going in for his 6000 miles
Hope to see you on the 10th:2thumbs:

MoonChaser213
06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
THey told me at RideNow when they hooked it up to BUDS that I needed updates. OK>????....and I also need to get some recalls done. Maybe I'll have them done by the 10th. I'm still ryding it. If it will start it runs good. I believe there is a cluster malfunction. Gotta go back. Wasn't willing to sit there and wait. fI know the place you're talking about to meet. Just let me know what time.:doorag:

MoonChaser213
07-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Spyder is very sick after being molested at RIDE NOW. She's not driveable. Sorry

kml354
07-09-2010, 03:29 PM
How many are going to the meet and greet?
I'm thinking about going, but if no one else is I'll head to the coast.

Recon
07-09-2010, 07:32 PM
I personally know of half a dozen who have contacted me who say they will be there, but this is actually johnnyg's post i put here to spread the news. If you want a better idea of attendees, you might try a private message to him.
Hope to see you there. :chat:

Recon
07-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Spyder is very sick after being molested at RIDE NOW. She's not driveable. Sorry

Sorry to hear about problems at Ride now, maybe they need to change their name!
Hope you have better luck at the other place, i have heard several good things about them, but as i said when we talked this am, the one we are going to use was a little closer and they treated us like family even though we didnt buy the spyder from them. We were introduced to service manager and the tech who would be working on our ryde and for a very reasonable price they will come to my house and pick it up for service.
We will see you again in the forest, i'm sure....take care

effgjamis
07-09-2010, 08:18 PM
I, Paul, Mike and coy, will be at the Denny's in leesburg.
I do believe, that Coy and Mike will have passengers and a good possiblity that Paul will also.

See you at Denny's

docdoru
07-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Uruguay-Germany
Third Place Match - Saturday, July 10th
02:30PM US/Eastern (08:30PM South Africa local) :(

MoonChaser213
07-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Do I dare to ryde to Leesburg with my cluster f@!#$d? Would I be doing more harm to my Spyder ? I wanna go.......but just don't know,,,,,,,should I stay or should I go????Bears got me up. Might as well stay up.

MoonChaser213
07-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Everybody in Florida is out RYDING but ME. :gaah: I'll catch ya'll next time.

Barbary
07-10-2010, 01:39 PM
it did get a bit confusing finding that marathon gas station... sorry couldn't resist... http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/banana1.gif but once we found the right one it was a blast... http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thanks.gif

was nice to meet one and all... they were right when they said http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/spy-de.gif riders are the friendliest people you could ever meet... http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbs.gif

Thanx again for an awsome group ride... Looking forward to another one......dan

annieleilani
07-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Hi Dan- it was great meeting you and everyone else. Yep, the Marathon was a Shell, was a Sunoco!!! It was so hot, but so much fun! Glad you made it back home safe! Anne

annieleilani
07-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi Dan- it was great meeting you and everyone else. Yep, the Marathon was a Shell, was a Sunoco!!! It was so hot, but so much fun! Glad you made it back home safe! Anne

effgjamis
07-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Hess is spelled Sunoco.:yikes:..... 441 not 27 ....:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Barbary
07-10-2010, 05:40 PM
:roflblack::roflblack:
Hess is spelled Sunoco.:yikes:..... 441 not 27 ....:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

:agree::clap::clap::clap:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Barbary
07-10-2010, 05:41 PM

nice meeting you also... it was a great ride once all got together... :ohyea:

Recon
07-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Thanks to all,especially johnnyg and Carol, for a great time and an awesome ryde. The Marathon ryde just made for a more well-rounded time for all..we got to practice our hide and seek talents!!
Beautiful scenery, good friends, nice ryde and lots of sun all made for a fine Saturday. It only took a shower and a nap to get rejuvenated when we got home.
And, moonchaser, we were thinking of you; sorry you couldn't be with us. Good luck with your repairs.

Again, thanks to johnnyg and his wife Carol :firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace:

Recon
07-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Nice pictures, Carol, we liked them so much we stole one for a profile pic...Thanks :shemademe_smilie:

effgjamis
07-11-2010, 09:51 AM
DANG.... Got caught taking a nap. I guess it was one of my quiet senior moments.:roflblack: :roflblack:

I think a great time was had by all.

docdoru
07-11-2010, 10:01 AM
DANG.... Got caught taking a nap.
...or counting cash...:shocked:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7677&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1278859747 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7677&d=1278859747)

Barbary
07-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Nice pictures, Carol, we liked them so much we stole one for a profile pic...Thanks :shemademe_smilie:

where are the pics?:helpsmilie: i couldn't find any... i know there's been a few taken....dan

Recon
07-18-2010, 03:51 PM
On the home page under spyder pics in the box on left side of page; then look for 7/10 meet and greet pics

Barbary
07-18-2010, 04:29 PM
DANG.... Got caught taking a nap. I guess it was one of my quiet senior moments.:roflblack: :roflblack:

I think a great time was had by all.

:agree::2thumbs:

Barbary
07-18-2010, 04:41 PM
On the home page under spyder pics in the box on left side of page; then look for 7/10 meet and greet pics

found it... thanx Recon......:2thumbs:

dan