PDA

View Full Version : Your Suggestions on a 2000 mile Road Trip???

CyncySpyder
06-19-2010, 04:48 PM
This site is one of the greatest :firstplace: sources of Info about :spyder2: that I have found, and I'd like to thank everyone (Especially LaMonster) for their input, support and advice :bowdown:

I have a New 2010 RTS SE5 with the hitch/trailer. Currently in the shop going on 3 :cus: weeks now awaiting the SE5 Recall Parts that are on back-order. I've had to cancel going to the Chicago Spyder's Event :gaah: sorry that I don't get to meet many of you due to this.

I am hoping to get my byke back for my 2 week vacation, the first 2 weeks of July. That being said, if anyone has any advice or suggestions on what accessories that would make a 2000 mile Road Trip, from Cincinnati Ohio to Key West, with just me and my dog (Teddy, A Pomeranian) more comfortable and doable, I'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone along the way would like to Meet & Greet, Please feel free to send me a message. This is all new to me & the more friends one has in the community, the better.

Thanks again,
dav~

WaltH
06-19-2010, 05:04 PM
I say get in your car and drive to Lake Villa. It is not very far from where you live and we all would like to met you.

You are going to love your motorcycle ride to Key West. It never gets old.

CyncySpyder
06-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I say get in your car and drive to Lake Villa. It is not very far from where you live and we all would like to met you.

You are going to love your motorcycle ride to Key West. It never gets old.

Where's Lake Villa? I'm game for meeting any other Spyder Ryders welcome

dav~

SpyderWolf
06-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Do you already have a carrier for your dog? There are some threads on here that show pictures of different carriers for taking your dog with you on your Spyder.

I also wish you the best in getting your Spyder back in time, and on a safe trip.

CyncySpyder
06-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Do you already have a carrier for your dog? There are some threads on here that show pictures of different carriers for taking your dog with you on your Spyder.

I also wish you the best in getting your Spyder back in time, and on a safe trip.

Carrier, who needs a carrier???:roflblack: I just strap his doggles on, and tether his harness to the back seat, and off we go. He's got about 6 inches to move around, stand, sit, or climb up my back :thumbup:

But yeah, besides freestyle'n it, I do have a great carrier that keeps him covered, see'n as our last ryde was 6 hours in the sun & we both got sun-:opps: something fierce. You live & you Learn, right? :2thumbs: