PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Wear

qasamm
06-19-2010, 07:40 AM
So everyone shares what they have added or modded on their Spyder is sigs and in the mod forum. I'm wondering who has what as far as personal Spyder/Can-am swag- shirts, jackets, gloves, tattoos, etc.

I'll start-
2008 Grey Spyder Textile Jacket, SpyderLovers Rock Star shirt, Can-am Spyder street jacket, CA Spyder zipper jacket, black CA Spyder sweater, white/red Spyder polo shirt, gray leather spyder gloves.

YES, I know I have a problem:f_spider:

Diggertoy
06-19-2010, 08:13 AM
lol we all got a problem!

My wife has some she calls cute I call sexy spyder thongs, compliments of her sister who put the logo on them for her with her tshirt press!
We both have just matching Can-am spyder riding jackets.

I am planning once my garage is finished painted and I put some you coat it on my floors, I am going to have a custom sticker of a spider and lay that down where the spyder parks in the garage, its going to looks wicked

Were looking for some nice shirts but seems we will only be able to buy them online....and I hate buying online

Trickie Dick
06-19-2010, 08:23 AM
CAT Specialties on the home page, one of our sponsors, has some nice spyder shirts among other things. Try there.

IWN2RYD
06-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Twp different Can Am Leather Jackets, Can Am Technical Jackets (http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/en-US/Product-Detail/440469) (His and hers)

The rest of our gear is Tour Master Flex top and bottoms, three sets of gloves varying types, and HD Boots. We Looooove or HD Boots :doorag::2thumbs::spyder2:

SpyderWolf
06-19-2010, 08:37 AM
This is my list of Can-Am Gear, I have other stuff from other vendors as well.

I have the GT Leather Jacket, GT Leather Pants, VSS Leather Gloves, Black and Yellow Offset Hat, Gray and Yellow T-Shirt, Red and White Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Black Button Down Sport Shirt, and probably a couple of other things I am forgetting.

I knew I had put quite a bit into mods, but never realized the amount of clothing until you posted this thread. :yikes: I think I may have a slight problem with Spyder addiction.

kytten
06-19-2010, 08:41 PM
My bf and I have the 'along came a spyderlover' tee shirts, but that's our only Spyder specific gear. Thinking about getting another tee shirt or two.

I'd really like to see some Spyder bumper stickers/bumper magnets. I tried to put together a cafe press store to make some up but there just are not enough hours in the day!

Raptor
06-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Nope, no Spyder gear just yet. But I'm just getting started... The gear will come. Right now it's all about the machine!! I'm lookin for a sway bar but not sure where to get one around here. :spyder:

2010 RS-S, Ultra Touring Windshield, 2" Risers, waiting for my Sport Rack and Back Rest to come in

Eraser
06-20-2010, 07:36 AM
So far,the Can-am leather riding jacket. BTW,It is one of the best riding jackets that I've ever owned.:thumbup:

Trickie Dick
06-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Nope, no Spyder gear just yet. But I'm just getting started... The gear will come. Right now it's all about the machine!! I'm lookin for a sway bar but not sure where to get one around here. :spyder:

2010 RS-S, Ultra Touring Windshield, 2" Risers, waiting for my Sport Rack and Back Rest to come in

You can find your sway bar here: http://evoluzione.net/evo-cycle-can-am.htm
Great product. welcome

Amanda B
06-20-2010, 08:05 AM
I have a t-shirt that I had made. It says: Eat, Sleep, Ryde. Above the words are a plate with fork and spoon, bed, and picture of a Can Am Spyder.

qasamm
06-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Amanda- do you have your shirt design on zazzle or cafeexpress? I'm sure other ryders would ne interested in having one.

pjp623
06-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Just hats and shirts that match my Avatar along with a fieldsheer synthetic jacket with the same logo on the back. :spyder2: Wife refuses to do the same. Go figure! :joke:

musicarcade
06-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Consists of a light Can-Am jacket, a helmet, a Spyders in the Smokies tee and a Lamonsters BBQ tee (my favorite!):D

Raptor
06-20-2010, 05:35 PM
You can find your sway bar here: http://evoluzione.net/evo-cycle-can-am.htm
Great product. welcome
Many Thanks Sir!! :D I shall investigate at once!!

2010 RS-S, Ultra Touring Windshield, 2" Riser, waiting for my Sport Rack and Back Rest to come in

YPILOT
06-20-2010, 07:30 PM
This is on ebay. got mine $200.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAN-AM-SPYDER-SM5-SE5-adjustable-performance-sway-bar-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563c17103bQQitemZ37037 5331899QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Tom in NM
06-20-2010, 07:49 PM
I am not much for logo gear, but when I went in to get my free Spyder cap, my dealer didn't get any - so they gave me one of the regular Spyder hats - I liked it so much, I bought another. Got a red one and a black one.

http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/Content/226/CanAmSpyder/neutral/images/catalogs/products/447317_30_FT_MD.jpg http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/Content/226/CanAmSpyder/neutral/images/catalogs/products/447317_90_FT_MD.jpg

Tom

Star Cruiser
06-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Spyders in the Smokies T-Shirt. Waiting on my free hat to come in.

SpyderGirl
06-20-2010, 11:17 PM
Well I have the gray 2008 women's caliber jacket and matching pants as well as the 1st Owners Group jacket.

Looking to get the new 2010 women's navy blue caliber jacket and dark gray/black pants to match for this winter. My old gear is getting worn out.

moabgirl
06-21-2010, 01:32 PM
My husband and I really like our Can-Am Technical jackets. They block out the wind nicely. We also like the First Gear mesh jackets we ordered from newenough.com (a great site, BTW) for the screamin' heat here in So Nev.

I also have a Harley tattoo in an undisclosed location, from my misspent youth. Oh, did I say that out loud?

Regards.

boborgera
06-21-2010, 01:58 PM
My husband and I really like our Can-Am Technical jackets. They block out the wind nicely. We also like the First Gear mesh jackets we ordered from newenough.com (a great site, BTW) for the screamin' heat here in So Nev.

I also have a Harley tattoo in an undisclosed location, from my misspent youth. Oh, did I say that out loud?

Regards.

Pictures :popcorn::popcorn:;)

moabgirl
06-21-2010, 06:05 PM
I would be glad to post pictures.................of the jackets.

bone crusher
06-21-2010, 08:25 PM
I am not much for logo gear, but when I went in to get my free Spyder cap, my dealer didn't get any - so they gave me one of the regular Spyder hats - I liked it so much, I bought another. Got a red one and a black one.

http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/Content/226/CanAmSpyder/neutral/images/catalogs/products/447317_30_FT_MD.jpg http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/Content/226/CanAmSpyder/neutral/images/catalogs/products/447317_90_FT_MD.jpg

Tom

Yup...got a white one and a gray one (from the dealer)...also have a long sleeve shirt, light weight jacket, and a shirt or two...

For riding, I wear a HitAir...wouldn't wear anything else...it is yellow and black...so it does match the Spyder nicely...

Smylinacha
06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
I have the BRP Technical jacket & pants. Works well in cooler weather but they DO NOT BREATH so I can't wear them in hot weather. But they are comfy for Fall riding. I have a few of their shirts but they weren't low cut enough - basically chocked me, even for a V neck so I cut them up and now they fit better :thumbup:. Got a Can Am baseball hat too a while back.

That's about it. Normally I'm in jeans and a no name brand shirt. Redwings in cooler weather and sneakers in warm weather.

I think certain tech gear is nice but for fashion - it's all too high priced for me. BRP is just as bad as Harley when it comes to fashion. I got these shirts a while back and rarely wear them. I'm more for tank tops and turtle neck. I won't spend 40$ on a t shirt again. Just like Harley - all those Harley shirts are gay and insanely priced. Rediculous.

So everyone shares what they have added or modded on their Spyder is sigs and in the mod forum. I'm wondering who has what as far as personal Spyder/Can-am swag- shirts, jackets, gloves, tattoos, etc.

I'll start-
2008 Grey Spyder Textile Jacket, SpyderLovers Rock Star shirt, Can-am Spyder street jacket, CA Spyder zipper jacket, black CA Spyder sweater, white/red Spyder polo shirt, gray leather spyder gloves.

qasamm
06-22-2010, 07:00 AM
There is also a clothing line "Spyder" for snowboarders with some nice jackets and shirts. Their logo is a spider and they have their name all over their gear. Just another way to display your colors.

SpyderAnn01
06-22-2010, 08:50 AM
I've bought a tank top and the long sleeved micro top on Ebay at pretty good prices. I wish the BRP clothing for women had a more "mature" cut to it, they seem to be made for juniors. Also have a Fieldsheer mesh jacket bought at motorcyclecloseouts.com and a Firstgear Kilamanjaro jacket, pants, tourmaster boots from RidersDiscount.com. All of the gear all of the time!

murphybrown
06-22-2010, 09:28 AM
I've bought a tank top and the long sleeved micro top on Ebay at pretty good prices. I wish the BRP clothing for women had a more "mature" cut to it, they seem to be made for juniors. Also have a Fieldsheer mesh jacket bought at motorcyclecloseouts.com and a Firstgear Kilamanjaro jacket, pants, tourmaster boots from RidersDiscount.com. All of the gear all of the time!

Agree on the fit of BRP clothing for women. Their size chart wasn't much help either. I had to send my first set of leathers back..used the measurement chart...got 'em on, but couldn't move and that was commando..just an fyi..if you want leathers to go over like jeans..order generously. i.e. I normally wear a size 12 (sometimes 10) jeans...my leathers are a 16...work fine over the jeans and I can move...same with jacket...I usually wear a medium jacket that has room...not Can-Am clothes...had to order an XL...hope that helps. The leathers are first rate..excellent grade of leather, construction also excellent..recommend them.

M2Wild
06-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Can-Am helmet - Poorly designed and lousy fit. I start to get a head ache after a few hours in it. Like the Shoei much better.
Can-Am glove - Nice color pattern but running small to advertised size chart and too many straps on tha darn thing.

Oh yeah .... and a freebie Can-Am hat.

SpyderWolf
06-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Can-Am helmet - Poorly designed and lousy fit. I start to get a head ache after a few hours in it. Like the Shoei much better.

Would this be the helmet made by Scorpion, I think it is an EVO, or the newest one that is made by GIVI? I have been seriously contemplating the new GIVI modular one, but would like to see it in person first.

ARtraveler
06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
This thread really makes me think I am addicted to ryding. I am feeling like I could open up a used cycle clothing emporium. Wife & I have the following gear inventory.

Leather Jackets--2 First gear perforated jackets. 1 hein gerike, 1 can-am leather jacket, l Alaskaleather jacket.

Leather Riding Pants--l pr of rev-its

Leather Chaps--2 pr Alaska Leather

Leather Vests--5 assorted.

Visability Vests--2 Icon

Textile jackets--l can am, 3 firstgear

Textile pants--3 pairs of Firstgear

Cortech Denim (reinforced riding jeans) 1 pr.

Mesh jackets--2 Firstgear

Boots: 2 pr SIDI waterproof, 1 pr standard engineer boots

Spyder assorted: 2 spyderlovers denim shirts, 2 spyderlovers long sleeve, 1 RTS shortsleeve, 2 spyderlover hats, 3 assorted can am hats--did not pick up my freebies. 10 pr assorted gloves--light, med, heavy, waterproof. 5 assorted Nolan Helmets.

M2Wild
06-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Would this be the helmet made by Scorpion, I think it is an EVO, or the newest one that is made by GIVI? I have been seriously contemplating the new GIVI modular one, but would like to see it in person first.
Its made by Scorpion.

dancogan
06-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Just curious since I can't find mention on the website, but does any of the Spyder clothing have armor in it? I'm asking about shoulder, elbow and back armor typically found in other motorcycle riding gear.

qasamm
06-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Just curious since I can't find mention on the website, but does any of the Spyder clothing have armor in it? I'm asking about shoulder, elbow and back armor typically found in other motorcycle riding gear.

No armor in my 08 textile jackets (I have 2!). They do have good padding on the elbows and I think they have pockets for a back protector.

freebob
06-23-2010, 05:38 PM

I'll start-

Mmm, sounds like it's time for that Intervention..LOL freebob...:doorag:

SpyderWolf
06-23-2010, 09:00 PM

The jackets and pants have the pockets for armor, but you have to buy the armor separately. It is not too bad price wise, but I haven't bought it yet. As stated above, the GT leather jacket has pretty heavy padding in the elbows already.

You can find out all about the ryding gear on the BRP site at http://spyder.brp.com/GearsAccessories/en-US/RidingGear/Featured-Products