PDA

View Full Version : RYDE -- 'HARRISON, ARK' FOR A WEEK

The_Spyderwoman
06-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Some of us (MidAmerica Spyder Ryders) are planning trip for July 18 - 24 in Harrison, Ark.
We will be riding all week around the area. There are tons of awesome motorcycle routes. Anyone wishing to join us for any rides during that time let me know!! I got a great rate for anyone wishing to join overnite at the Hotel Seville - $69.

http://www.hotelseville.com/

For Arkansas Motorcycle Enthusiasts, The Hotel Seville is a perfect watering hole and rest stop with covered bike parking and a wash station.:2thumbs:

flamingobabe
06-14-2010, 03:59 PM
I'll keep that ride in mind....Harrison, Ark is beautiful...I love Hwy 9 & Hwy14....I'll see how things go...

BumbleBee
06-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Harrison is 12 miles from us :2thumbs:

We will be in Marble Falls from June 18th till the 20th.

We are attending the MIAP Conference, and staying at The Hub.

GaryTheBadger
06-14-2010, 05:51 PM
This event has been added to the Northwest Arkansas events page:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17390

pitbull
06-15-2010, 10:50 AM
Sounds like a great fun weekend I may just have to round some people up and pop in on you guys.

BumbleBee
06-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Sounds like a great fun weekend I may just have to round some people up and pop in on you guys.

We wil be staying at the Hub in Marble Falls.

Let us know if you are coming :2thumbs:

This will be my first "1/4 of a ironbu.." ryde,
I will be almost 1/2 way there the following weekend :yikes:

Here I go :D

pitbull
06-15-2010, 11:10 AM

Not sure wherei'll be staying yet but sure thing you can bet that i will keep you guys all posted..........you know that way i can make a grad entrance:yikes:lol jk.......well maybe?!?!:dontknow:

The_Spyderwoman
06-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Not sure wherei'll be staying yet but sure thing you can bet that i will keep you guys all posted..........you know that way i can make a grad entrance:yikes:lol jk.......well maybe?!?!:dontknow:

A grand entrance would be great!!:2thumbs::spyder: We are hoping to be :spyder:ing all over the awesome routes of hills and valleys! It would be great to see you there!

It would be great to go riding with you while we are there!! Hope you have a good tme at your conference!

This event has been added to the Northwest Arkansas events page:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17390

Thanks alot, GaryTheBadger!! It would be fun to ryde with some :spyder:'s from Arkansas!!

I'll keep that ride in mind....Harrison, Ark is beautiful...I love Hwy 9 & Hwy14....I'll see how things go...

Hope you can make it!!

BumbleBee
06-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Do you all have any ryding plans?

We will get out of our meeting at 13:00 on Sat. June 19th.

The group from the convention has a ryde planned to visit local sites.
"We will be departing from the Hub, Marble Falls, #1 Dog Patch Drive.

If you can join us, that would be great, if not will still try to hook-up, sending you a pm :D

xpeschon
06-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Two differant months floating around,,,Bumble Bee are you talking about July or June??

Joe
(X)

BumbleBee
06-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Oopsie, Thanks Joe for pointing that out.
Wrong month :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

xpeschon
06-18-2010, 05:16 AM
No problem girl,, I thought so---I'd actually like to go to this as well but I can tell you this it would only be the week-end event.. Not sure how it will all pan out on my end.. We'll see how the work schedule develop's

Joe
(X)

The_Spyderwoman
07-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Can't wait!! I need a break from work!
Hope to see some spyderlovers there!

Should be a great time in the hills of Arkansas!!

GaryTheBadger
07-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Spyderwoman, can you provide a few more details? Is the hotel the central meeting place? Are any specific events pre-planned? If I showed up in Harrison sometime between the 18th and 24th, how would I find out where the group is? And finally, about how many people will be in attendance?

GaryTheBadger
07-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Hello? Is this event still on?

The_Spyderwoman
07-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Spyderwoman, can you provide a few more details? Is the hotel the central meeting place? Are any specific events pre-planned? If I showed up in Harrison sometime between the 18th and 24th, how would I find out where the group is? And finally, about how many people will be in attendance?

Is the hotel the central meeting place? Yes :2thumbs:

Are any specific events pre-planned? There are several rides and routes, we are doing them day by day, depending on length and heat!!

If I showed up in Harrison sometime between the 18th and 24th, how would I find out where the group is? My cell is 618-806-1898

And finally, about how many people will be in attendance? So far there are three couples (one arriving Thursday), three spyders and two two wheels!

Come on over!! :ohyea::ohyea: