PDA

View Full Version : Hudson Valley Spyder Riders Club

Chezeburger
06-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey All,

Marianne and I have enjoyed our SpYder so much and enjoyed the other Spyder Owners so much that we are looking to try and start a Motorcycle Club for us Spyder Riders.
I am hoping that Roger and Rnet will help us with this and between us we can get the group going. If anyone in the Hudson Valley, NY or surrounding areas is interested in joining or even helping start the club please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from others who Love their Spyder as much as we do.

Chezeburger

Kazoo
08-14-2019, 09:16 PM
Hi Chezeburger,
I'm a new spyder owner and would be interested in being a member of this group if it gets started. I'm also new to this site.

Kazoo

Joel The Biker
08-14-2019, 11:59 PM
We have a large group that rides the hudson valley and surrounding catskills. We are the "catskills spyder riders" and can be found on facebook. If you dont do facebook, we can text you ride notifications.

pieman9155
08-15-2019, 03:52 AM
jim here from schenecadty . just got my spyder 2 weekago f3t

RJS5689
08-25-2019, 12:26 PM
Hey there! I'm a new Ryker rider and I'm located in Westchester County.

Gunslinger
09-11-2023, 06:26 AM
Hello everyone, new Spyder F3 LTD Ryder living in Dutchess County, Fishkill area. The wife and I are interested in joining some group rides. Recently attended our first Spyder Quest in Lake George, NY on 09/06- 09/08 2023 had fun and enjoyed seeing all the different bikes, vendors and group rides. Let’s Ryde!

LongIsland
09-11-2023, 09:07 AM
I am a member of the Long Island Chapter of US Spyder Ryders. There is a Hudson Valley Chapter listed USSpyderRyders.com. You will find contact information for the NY chapters listed: Central New Yorkyder

Finger Lakes

Hudson Valley

Long Island NY

Ride Safe!

Western New York