PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Riders Unite

SilverSurfer
06-12-2010, 11:33 AM
I just wished to make my presence known again. Paul here, Halethorpe/Catonsville, MD with Spyder RT PE 0391. 2500-ish miles and still going strong. Blowing by the nay-sayers, especially that "Andy the Gadget Guru" NUG who helped Fred Rau represent the Spyder RT, then went back to VOG and threw it under the bus by comparing it to a two wheeled Victory. If anything, the Spyder RT has to be compared to another trike; not a two-wheeler; despite the fact it is still a very different vehicle. Anyway, I'm looking for other SpyderLovers to ride with. I've seen/heard of a few in the area, and wishing we weren't so spread out. Please be in touch. I can be contacted directly at paularmstrong4@comcast.net.

All the best.

Don Stombaugh
06-12-2010, 09:50 PM
I just wished to make my presence known again. Paul here, Halethorpe/Catonsville, MD with Spyder RT PE 0391. 2500-ish miles and still going strong. Blowing by the nay-sayers, especially that "Andy the Gadget Guru" NUG who helped Fred Rau represent the Spyder RT, then went back to VOG and threw it under the bus by comparing it to a two wheeled Victory. If anything, the Spyder RT has to compared to another trike; not a two-wheeler; despite the fact it is still a very different vehicle. Anyway, I'm looking for other SpyderLovers to ride with. I've seen/heard of a few in the area, and wishing we weren't so spread out. Please be in touch. I can be contacted directly at paularmstrong4@comcast.net.

All the best.

Hi,

I'm from Leonardtown and I like riding with another :spyder2: , there are three of us in St Mary's County now. So any time you want to get together just post in on this site and try to be there. I don't mind long rides, I bought my Spyder in Easton (a 120 miles from home) and I go there for oil changes and maintenance all the time.

I bought my :spyder2: in Aug 09 and I now have 19,679 miles on her. I just got back from California and I'm going down to Key West next month on my :spyder2:.

Don :thumbup:

qasamm
06-23-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm a fairly new ryder in Columbia. My wife and I ride through the hills of Ellicott City most weekends, mostly impromptu.

Chikez
07-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Just finished my first service on my blue RTS. Rides great, now just waiting for parts for the recall on the automatic clutch. I am in the Catonsville/Woodlawn area of Baltimore County. I've taken the spyder to the beach twice now and it performed great. Most weekends we are away in Rehoboth Beach, but evening rides are always welcome. Let me know when you want to meet up for a Spyder Night. :spyder2:

altonk
07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm in germantown and always up for a ride on the weekend

irish2themax
07-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Silver...are you still planning on going to G'burg?

I will be departing Martinsburg WV and taking I-81 also. Originally, I had planned on driving straight through to G'burg but I'd enjoy the company.

Not sure which route you'd take to get to I-81. We could meet in Martinsburg or Roanoke. Where were you thinking of staying in Roanoke? What time did you plan on departing on the 20th (In case I want to meet up that morning instead)?