PDA

View Full Version : Spyder RT Review from Jerry the Motorman

Smylinacha
06-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Not sure if this has already been posted.

If it weren't for Jerry and Doc Donna, I never would have learned to ride. They have a business called Ride Like A Pro - if you search for them in YouTube you can see alot of amazing videos on how they train riders.

Anyway, Motorman Jerry test rode the RT and he had good things to say about it:

http://www.thecarolinarider.com/reviews.php

Oldmanzues
06-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Ride Like a Pro shows are very interesting to watch. Learn a lot to. Thanks for posting this. He has added the decal line since I was on his site.
OldManzues

Lamonster
06-13-2010, 03:59 PM
I've known Jerry and Donna for about 10 years now. Donna use to ride a VTX, not sure what she's riding now. I let Jerry ride my Boss in Ohio and he didn't much care for it. They are both great riders, there son is too. :doorag:

Smylinacha
06-13-2010, 04:21 PM
I've known Jerry and Donna for about 10 years now. Donna use to ride a VTX, not sure what she's riding now. I let Jerry ride my Boss in Ohio and he didn't much care for it. They are both great riders, there son is too. :doorag:

Yes, I remember the VTX - that sure was a GORGEOUS bike she had - one of my favorites. He also had the Rune and she rode it. Now they have Harleys - SEVERAL of them. They live not too far from my folks.

She was my inspiration. Boy the pep talks I got from her and Jerry when I was first starting out! I agree w/ them - everything they teach makes total sense - I really think they should use those videos in Motorcycle Safety School.

musicarcade
06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Nice review! Thanks for posting!:2thumbs: