DynamoBT
06-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Visiting Nancy and Scotty!!!!!:2thumbs:

IWN2RYD
06-10-2010, 09:56 PM
ok... That is just awesome!:2thumbs:

Some Guy
06-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Ah yes...the obligatory trike photos! There's one of me out there somewhere on this site.

I really wish I could have been there...but, sometimes I actually have to work! :yikes:

Keep having fun and have a safe trip! :D

Dudley
06-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Yes it sure looks familiar. Jennifer and I had a very super visit...a lot too short. Hope you rode your Spyder???/

NancysToy
06-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Yes it sure looks familiar. Jennifer and I had a very super visit...a lot too short. Hope you rode your Spyder???/
Pat and Kiddo (the dog) rode the Spyder, while Brad had his Honda ST1100. Long journey, across the continent, much like yours. They caught us on the way back West, also like you did. Great visit...fine folks! We love having SpyderLover visitors! Never has been a visit that wasn't a lot too short. BTW, we miss you guys!

draboo
06-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Thanks,Scotty. We really enjoyed our viisit and hope to do it again. We are getting ready for our trip to da U.P.

And Kiddo says.."ARF" :D

mxz600
06-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks,Scotty. We really enjoyed our viisit and hope to do it again. We are getting ready for our trip to da U.P.

And Kiddo says.."ARF" :D

Sorry I missed the opportunity to meet you folks last night. Like I explained to Deb, my wife is not getting around very well after her surgery and if I don't cook for her she doesn't eat. Maybe next time.
Enjoy your trip to da U.P. I love it UP there, it's like a second home to me. I like to fish the Michigamme area and snowmobile around Grand Marais, the Keewenaw and all points in between. Never had the Spyder UP there yet though, maybe soon. I really want to ride it across the bridge, that would be awesome. Again, enjoy your trip and have a safe ride, eh!
I'm going to have to visit Scotty and Nancy again and get my picture taken on the trike. I'm feeling a little left out.