PDA

View Full Version : Riser size and/or type?

osskicker
06-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Ok, my husband and I are having a disagreement as to which would be the best type of risers. I agree that we need a little more height, but he wants to go with 5" or more!! I don't want my Spyder to look like a cruiser; I want to keep the original look and feel. He wants maximum comfort (he's a cruiser kind of guy and I'm a crotch rocket girl). What suggestions, or experience have you guys had??
:spyder2:

VaughnCat
06-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Ok, my husband and I are having a disagreement as to which would be the best type of risers. I agree that we need a little more height, but he wants to go with 5" or more!! I don't want my Spyder to look like a cruiser; I want to keep the original look and feel. He wants maximum comfort (he's a cruiser kind of guy and I'm a crotch rocket girl). What suggestions, or experience have you guys had??

Check out the KewlMetal risers..... they're soooo adjustable so you can have the best of all worlds :2thumbs:

Capt John
06-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Check out the KewlMetal risers..... they're soooo adjustable so you can have the best of all worlds :2thumbs:

:agree:

COOLMACHINE
06-10-2010, 09:56 PM
:yes::agree::yes:

SpyderWolf
06-10-2010, 11:14 PM

I suggest you tell him to buy another Spyder for himself, and you do with this one what you want to. :thumbup: