PDA

View Full Version : Motul 300V Factory Line 10w40 T4 racing oil.

burg650
06-10-2010, 05:37 PM
I went to the motorcycle shop where I buy my stuff to get some oil and they told me the best oil to use in my spyder because of the clutch is Motul 300V Factory Line 10w40 T4 racing oil, anyone knows of this oil.

boborgera
06-10-2010, 06:12 PM
I went to the motorcycle shop where I buy my stuff to get some oil and they told me the best oil to use in my spyder because of the clutch is Motul 300V Factory Line 10w40 T4 racing oil, anyone knows of this oil.

Any motorcycle rated [for wet clutch] oil will be just fine. Especially if you change your oil and filter every 3 thousand miles. I use full synthetic because the Spyder's engine tends to run hot. Every body has their favorite oil so i make no recommendation's :chat: as to a brand of oil.:dontknow::popcorn:

BajaRon
06-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Any motorcycle rated [for wet clutch] oil will be just fine. Especially if you change your oil and filter every 3 thousand miles. I use full synthetic because the Spyder's engine tends to run hot. Every body has their favorite oil so i make no recommendation's :chat: as to a brand of oil.:dontknow::popcorn:

:agree:

I use Ams Oil but there are many other quality oils out there. I would highly recommend a full synthetic. It's just worth it.

krb1945
06-10-2010, 08:31 PM
The two top synthetic oils on the market today are AMSOIL AND MOTUL. If you use either your spyder will reward you with a long engine life. Even if you run the heck out of it... those two in particular are the best money can buy. Ken krb1945