PDA

View Full Version : SpyderWolf's mod I stole

grumpybob
06-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Never thought I would do this, but after seeing SpyderWolf's thread on his cheapest mod I decided to go ahead.

SpyderWolf
06-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Never thought I would do this, but after seeing SpyderWolf's thread on his cheapest mod I decided to go ahead.

:congrats: and thanks again for your service as well. I hope your plate was as cheap as mine was. :thumbup:

grumpybob
06-10-2010, 06:03 PM
:congrats: and thanks again for your service as well. I hope your plate was as cheap as mine was. :thumbup:

Thanks for your service and everybody else that served as well. Don't know as it was as cheap as yours, won't know until next year I guess. I have done to many DMV transactions since Nov. 2009 & can't figure out what I paid for my truck plates.

Had a 92 year old man come up to me today and thank me for my service. Turns out he was a WWII Vet. Talked for almost an hour. Boy was he interesting. He said "I still look at the young ladies yet, but I can't do anything about it". Made me laugh like crazy. Not to many like him left, felt pretty humbled talking to him.

SpyderWolf
06-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks for your service and everybody else that served as well. Don't know as it was as cheap as yours, won't know until next year I guess. I have done to many DMV transactions since Nov. 2009 & can't figure out what I paid for my truck plates.

Had a 92 year old man come up to me today and thank me for my service. Turns out he was a WWII Vet. Talked for almost an hour. Boy was he interesting. He said "I still look at the young ladies yet, but I can't do anything about it". Made me laugh like crazy. Not to many like him left, felt pretty humbled talking to him.

I always enjoy my conversations with the WWII vets that I meet. Unfortunately, as with all things that deteriorate with age, they are becoming a rare find these days. He had a great way of letting you know he is still a man, no matter how old he may be. :thumbup: