PDA

View Full Version : Hey Michigan Riders

dltang
06-09-2010, 08:13 AM
I know tomorrow is a weekday but it appears Draboo (Brad) and Pat will be arriving in Battle Creek MI at Scotty's at approx 5:00pm tomorrow night 6/10/10. It will take me just over 2 hours to get there from my place and I work until 3:00pm. Is anyone up for an evening ride? Mike I could grab you on my way through Lansing. Scotty said he is willing to cook if we can overlook the remodeling mess at the house. I am willing to pitch in to cover cost of food. Let me know. It is short notice but we are SpyderLovers. I will probably be ready to head back toward Flint by about 9:00 or so but I am flexible.

Firefly
06-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Unfortunately I already have an engagement that I can't get out of for Thursday ....:(:cus:

Are they spending the night in the area? Leaving the next day???

Saturday is the worlds longest breakfast table--- maybe they'll hang out for free frosted flakes??? :D

NancysToy
06-09-2010, 09:37 AM
As far as I know this is just an overnight stop on their way to Ludington the next day.

Some Guy
06-09-2010, 10:08 AM
:gaah: RATS!!!

I'm booked solid tomorrow from 7:30am until 10:00pm. :(

See if you can get them to come back down-state on Sunday for the Gilmore show! :D

dltang
06-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Well, it appears everyone already has a prior commitment or work. And on top of that, my reverse decided to stop working tonight. So after work tomorrow, I have to head to the dealership to get that looked at. Scotty, let Brad and Pat know that I tried. Have a great visit and tell Nancy hello as well.

NancysToy
06-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Well, it appears everyone already has a prior commitment or work. And on top of that, my reverse decided to stop working tonight. So after work tomorrow, I have to head to the dealership to get that looked at. Scotty, let Brad and Pat know that I tried. Have a great visit and tell Nancy hello as well.
Bummer! We will miss you. I'll tell Brad and Pat you did your best. Hope your Spyder is repaired quickly this time.