PDA

View Full Version : In Ireland

MSGTDOC
06-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Well the wife and I made it to Ireland and I sure wish i had my Spyder here with me. I could get around alot faster and better. I'm just stopping in for my spyder fix. everyone have a great night

dltang
06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Hope you are having a great time.

Campverdefela
06-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Well the wife and I made it to Ireland and I sure wish i had my Spyder here with me. I could get around alot faster and better. I'm just stopping in for my spyder fix. everyone have a great night
We want to go sometime soon, have a great time. Used to live near you in
West Deer Township.

ronv
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Hi,

If you get a chance, go to the Ring of Kerry. Any of the tourist info places can give you information.

Ireland is the only country that was exactly like I expected it to be. Every time we were there. I'm envious.....Have a wonderful time.

Ron

biker1
06-08-2010, 04:58 PM
I think there are four or five spyders in Ireland and two of them are within five miles of each other, close to the ring of Kerry, which is definately one of the places worth going. If you are in the area then you would probably visit Dingle and pass the two spyders on the way.

AutumnCat
06-08-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm jealous, too!
However, we will be heading to Scotland in a few months.

Enjoy your trip - I hope you take photos!!

canam9
06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Have a good one.

MSGTDOC
06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Hope you are having a great time.

thanks Deb we are have a great time. What a driving experience over here. just about the time I'm getting good at it and it time to come home. :yikes: