PDA

View Full Version : Ryde for KIM

babyanlee
06-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Hey florida Spyder Ryders - put July 31st on your calendar. Our friend George is putting on a ryde for his daughter KIM. She is disabled and needs a kidney transplant BUT they won't even get started until she has enough money in the bank for her rejecton drugs so we're having a poker run to help her. 7 stops, free food with free food and band at the end. Hope to see you all there and remember July 31st. :yes::yes::yes:

Barbary
06-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey florida Spyder Ryders - put July 31st on your calendar. Our friend George is putting on a ryde for his daughter KIM. She is disabled and needs a kidney transplant BUT they won't even get started until she has enough money in the bank for her rejecton drugs so we're having a poker run to help her. 7 stops, free food with free food and band at the end. Hope to see you all there and remember July 31st. :yes::yes::yes:

do you know where everyone will be meeting up??

dan

Wheeler~
06-09-2010, 06:28 PM
I think it's a ride I can make! Have it in my calendar!

Barbary
06-10-2010, 07:47 PM
I think it's a ride I can make! Have it in my calendar!

Wheeler pass intel on to me and i'll put on calendar for all to peek at....

trying to get better use out of it, if u know what i mean...lol

dan

babyanlee
06-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Ride will start at Motorsports of Tampa and end at My Place near 50th & Busch with lots of riding and stops in between. We've got a flyer coming out soon.:2thumbs:

babyanlee
06-15-2010, 05:01 AM
Wheeler pass intel on to me and i'll put on calendar for all to peek at....

trying to get better use out of it, if u know what i mean...lol

dan
Will do:2thumbs: