PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Chrome

SocalT
06-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Searched through the threads and found some folks that have done some really good mods to their spyders. A quick question "would it be as simple as I think to take my wheels to a local chrome guy and have them done, or does anyone know of a place to purchase the right wheels already chromed."

Thanks
Tony

WizardMaster
06-07-2010, 05:47 AM
Just dis mount and send them off!!!:2thumbs:

Magic Man
06-07-2010, 06:33 AM
Searched through the threads and found some folks that have done some really good mods to their spyders. A quick question "would it be as simple as I think to take my wheels to a local chrome guy and have them done, or does anyone know of a place to purchase the right wheels already chromed."

Thanks
Tony

I know some chromeres have the RS wheels already done on an exchange basis. I'm not sure is any of them have the RT pattern wheels this way yet?

However, most chrome shops can do it for you no problem, it just depends on how busy they arethis time of year to get it done for you fast.

I think your RT will look great with chrome on it! :thumbup:

MM

burntup
06-07-2010, 03:25 PM
yea i have to thought about chrome wheels, although im considering powdercoating mine.. they can do 850 some colors. it will not pit or rust like chrome and you can do two tone or what ever. i kno w a great powder coat guy if you decide to do it. i am going to get my handle bars, windshield brackets and those ugly splash guard things along with the bottom of the foot pegs, i had the nerve bars done on my black h2 hummer a black chrome color and thats an awesome color combo. well good luck
:2thumbs: