PDA

View Full Version : Anthony,FL at 10am Sunday??

Recon
06-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Just trying to locate the 3 Spyders i waved to at the RR crossing in Anthony,FL about 10 am on Sunday morning. Kicked myself all the way to work for not trying to stop you and say hello, but was running a bit late.
Wife and I live about 5 miles north of there and are always looking for others to ride with on the weekends.

Recon and Pansyrose

effgjamis
06-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Just trying to locate the 3 Spyders i waved to at the RR crossing in Anthony,FL about 10 am on Sunday morning. Kicked myself all the way to work for not trying to stop you and say hello, but was running a bit late.
Wife and I live about 5 miles north of there and are always looking for others to ride with on the weekends.

Recon and Pansyrose

Not me..

But the Florida Express starts at Wildwood, fl at 9AM on the 24th of june at the steak and shake just off 95 on 44. On to windy city.

Wheeler~
06-09-2010, 07:15 PM

Recon and Pansyrose

Wasn't me either but hopefully will get the chance to meet you in the near future! :2thumbs:

Recon
06-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, we'll be lookin for you an the road

johnnyg
06-12-2010, 03:13 AM
I sent you an e-mail give me a call

MoonChaser213
06-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Hope to see you in the future. Ryde On...:ohyea:

Recon
06-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Real nice to meet you today MC, look forward to ryding somewhere with y'all sometime.

Got home and found out the mystery is solved... it was johnnyg from Moss Bluff that passed me last Sunday; now I can stop kicking myself for not stopping them to find out who it was.

MoonChaser213
06-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Ya'll come down to the 88 store, right down the road from where we chatted. The Bar-b-q is open wed-sun. There is a little beer bar and my favorite tyme is Thursday night when the local pickers come play on the porch. Great fun with good folks. :2thumbs: