PDA

View Full Version : Any Plans for Get Togethers

Barbary
06-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Just wondering if any fellow Floridians have plans on getting together for Spyder riding this summer....

Being new to the Spyder owning family, I would like to join up for the adventures...

musicarcade
06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Just wondering if any fellow Floridians have plans on getting together for Spyder riding this summer....

Being new to the Spyder owning family, I would like to join up for the adventures...

There's a few that will be ryding to Chicago in a 2 weeks or so...:D

Barbary
06-06-2010, 03:04 PM
There's a few that will be ryding to Chicago in a 2 weeks or so...:D

read the posts on that one... wish i could go but work is keep me grounded during that ride... :spyder:

effgjamis
06-06-2010, 09:37 PM
read the posts on that one... wish i could go but work is keep me grounded during that ride... :spyder:

Keep in touch... we ride east/west/north and some south.

Shortly I think Wheeler has got a good day ride.

Barbary
06-08-2010, 03:13 PM

great... i usually get on here nightly and check things out... looking forward to meeting/riding with you all....

have a great spyder day....:2thumbs:

Wheeler~
06-09-2010, 06:11 PM

I do have a nice ride planned. Maybe the weekend of the 18th might work out. My Spyder's seat is in a saddle shop being modified right now. If I get it back this Friday, I hope to go to the Kissimmee Bike Fest Saturday with other Florida Express members. If you can make that, let us know and if I get my seat done by Friday we can meet there. A couple other members have said they are going to meet there also, so a post here will probably get a response from one of them. We're always looking for new riders to join our ride group! :2thumbs:
Just saw your going on the Motorsports of Tampa ride this weekend. Maybe we can all hook up next weekend.

Barbary
06-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I do have a nice ride planned. Maybe the weekend of the 18th might work out. My Spyder's seat is in a saddle shop being modified right now. If I get it back this Friday, I hope to go to the Kissimmee Bike Fest Saturday with other Florida Express members. If you can make that, let us know and if I get my seat done by Friday we can meet there. A couple other members have said they are going to meet there also, so a post here will probably get a response from one of them. We're always looking for new riders to join our ride group! :2thumbs:

well bike had to get towed to dealer... no power at all to the bike... they figured it out... it was a bad battery... now they are looking at a couple other concerns i had noticed since i picked it up last thursday... i am hopen that i can get it back tomorrow... so if all works out i'll be joining up with you all in kissimmee this saturday.... (keeping fingers crossed)

dan

Barbary
06-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Got Spyder back today after work... She is sounding happy...

I will be heading to the Kissimmee Bike Fest Saturday morning... Also will be at the Motorsports of Tampa ride Sunday...

Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great day...

Have a question... I was wondering if there was a place to meet up at the bike fest?

dan