PDA

View Full Version : Owners Packet -- we're official!

VaughnCat
06-05-2010, 10:45 AM
We just received our Owners Pack for the RT with membership card & number . . . so now we're official!

The packet came with some literature, a pic of the RT with Vaughn's name on it, an official patch and Owners Pin. When we logged in with our membership number there was a place to "Get My Jacket Pin" 5K, 25K & 100K mileage pin.

We bought the RT about 3 months ago. It's a PE but there was no mention of that, so I'm thinking this owners pack is for all Spyder owners. We'll see if we get one for the RS in a couple months. :yes::yes:

Cat

happyspyder2039
06-05-2010, 11:12 AM
:congrats: Maybe you should go buy a lottery Ticket. I have made several Attemps to BRP about getting the Packet. Has been a year Now and Nada. However I did get The 5K Pin & other Mailings

pierrelogic
06-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I have made several Attemps to BRP about getting the Packet. Has been a year Now and Nada.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a crock of ****? :dontknow:

Seriously, how about a little consistency BRP?

scudrunner
06-05-2010, 01:07 PM
We got our packet last week complete with membership card and member number that doesn't work. I've tried to re-register at the CanAm Spyder site as an owner, but it doesn't like the number. So far, I've heard nothing back from BRP on this.

VaughnCat
06-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Just re-read the letter in the packet and apparently it requires registering at SpyderRyder.com.

"Once you are an active member of the SpyderRyder web community, you can also take advantage of our pin program. Currently, there are three series of pins: owner pins, mileage pins and event pins."

Maybe that's the ticket. It took three months for our packet to arrive. Looks like there are some:gaah: less-than-happy :yikes: Spyder owners on here who have not received their packet . . . . I don't know if they signed on SpyderRyder.com

We signed up at SpyderRyder.com when we bought the RT and they have a forum/newsboard whatever . . . but it's nothing like SpyderLovers :2thumbs:

SpyderLovers ROCKS!!!
:yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

pierrelogic
06-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Just re-read the letter in the packet and apparently it requires registering at SpyderRyder.com.

"Once you are an active member of the SpyderRyder web community, you can also take advantage of our pin program. Currently, there are three series of pins: owner pins, mileage pins and event pins."

Maybe that's the ticket. It took three months for our packet to arrive. Looks like there are some:gaah: less-than-happy :yikes: Spyder owners on here who have not received their packet . . . . I don't know if they signed on SpyderRyder.com

We signed up at SpyderRyder.com when we bought the RT and they have a forum/newsboard whatever . . . but it's nothing like SpyderLovers :2thumbs:

SpyderLovers ROCKS!!!
:yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

Oh I'e been registered as an "enthusiast" since March this year...bought my Spyder in April. Granted, it has only been a month and a half for me since officially becoming an owner but a frickin' year of waiting for happyspyder2039 is beyond excuses.

I've called the dealership 3 times about making sure BRP is aware of my ownership status. I even received a postcard asking me to take a survey about my experience when I purchased the Spyder so someone at least is aware I bought one. (yes, I dutifully filled out the survey like a good owner)

I just think since we're all technically unpaid ambassadors of the Can Am Spyder that BRP would at least throw verified owners a bone in a more timely manner when it come to their own family and website. Don't get me wrong...VERY happy to own a Spyder but this "administrative delay" on simple paperwork is a joke.

Perhaps I should learn to lower my expectations. :dontknow:

scudrunner
06-05-2010, 09:04 PM
You will be thrilled to know that in the owners packet, there are a bunch of fold-out cards that you can gleefully pass out to anyone who drools over your ride. My wife said she wants to get paid for advertising Spyders.