PDA

View Full Version : duluth run afternoon

SethO
06-04-2010, 05:12 AM
was going over to areostich this afternoon, barring a major storm, going to buy one of their jackets I think. got to sleep a few hours here should be over there about 4pm

sledhead
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM
was going over to areostich this afternoon, barring a major storm, going to buy one of their jackets I think. got to sleep a few hours here should be over there about 4pm

You probably already left but I don't think I'll be back in town by then Seth.. It would be nice to meet you.
My wife says the weather sucks in Duluth right now. Fog, chilly with mist and rain.
Have a nice ryde!!!

SethO
06-05-2010, 10:57 PM
You probably already left but I don't think I'll be back in town by then Seth.. It would be nice to meet you.
My wife says the weather sucks in Duluth right now. Fog, chilly with mist and rain.
Have a nice ryde!!!

just got back today about 1130amish, left my buddies in duluth about 7am, did the riding video and and ate at some random hole in the wall cafe in cromwell and shot back.

Meet some of the best people in places like that.

sledhead
06-07-2010, 05:33 PM
just got back today about 1130amish, left my buddies in duluth about 7am, did the riding video and and ate at some random hole in the wall cafe in cromwell and shot back.

Meet some of the best people in places like that.

Roger that...
Catch you next time...
Oh.. my daughter saw you in town! I showed her your picture a week or so ago and said she saw you on the west end of Duluth!

SethO
06-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Roger that...
Catch you next time...
Oh.. my daughter saw you in town! I showed her your picture a week or so ago and said she saw you on the west end of Duluth!

Was she driving or riding? I down by aerostich and around that area and up in herman town where I was drag racing my buddy on a sportster good times.

sledhead
06-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Was she driving or riding? I down by aerostich and around that area and up in herman town where I was drag racing my buddy on a sportster good times.

No... just driving around in her car.
Let me know next time you are coming to town... I'd like to meet up and share :spyder2:stories!!

SethO
06-13-2010, 12:59 AM
No... just driving around in her car.
Let me know next time you are coming to town... I'd like to meet up and share :spyder2:stories!!

well if ya come over to dirt town we could ride around, I know there is not aerostich and anchor bar but more roads with less people.

sledhead
06-18-2010, 10:33 PM
well if ya come over to dirt town we could ride around, I know there is not aerostich and anchor bar but more roads with less people.

Roger that....