PDA

View Full Version : Steering problems still and now an oil leak

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Well, I took the bike in. The steering is still messed up. It pulls to the left on it's own randomly like it just gets an itch to go left all of a sudden and I have to pull the handle bars the other way until I hear a click then it is fine for awhile and I again am in charge of the steering, until it happens again. I just started noticing the click when I try to get control over the bike. So, I rarely will go the speed limit and hate curves now because I worry it will happen when I'm going around them. While I know that it isn't as bad as what some have experienced or described, I also know it is dangerous and feel I am risking an accident or worse every time I take it out. So far, luck has been on my side, when it happens I'm able to quickly get control of the bike, I'm going slowly, or no one is in the other lane, but eventually I know that luck will run out.

Now I have an oil leak too and they just did the 3,000 mile service. Back to the shop again. I'm starting to think about selling it (though I don't want to sell something unsafe). I like they spyder but with the closest dealership being an hour away and it having problems that even BRP can't explain I just don't feel safe on it nor do I have the time or patience to keep taking it in. Especially, because my dealership doesn't take appointments and says anything other than oil changes and the regular scheduled work they will take at least two weeks to work on the bike. So you take it in, and you wait at least two weeks. The goons there are useless, so I'm not even sure I trust them with working on the bike anymore, but I'm stuck because I paid for a service contract with them. I'm really torn on what to do. I really like it and spent tons of time not to mention money fixing it up, if it didn't have the steering issue I could deal with it and wouldn't say a word. But when you aren't having fun while riding, it's hard to want to ride. :dontknow: I'm frustrated!!

Okay...done venting....:cus::cus::cus::cus:....oops apparently I wasn't done yet....:roflblack:

I've kind of not been on much lately, because I'm not really riding much and I am frustrated with the bike and don't want to be too negative about it. When your hands are tied you don't have much you can do but complain and so I'm working on putting a pool up so at least I can distract myself this summer.

RoadHammer
06-03-2010, 05:26 PM
where's the leak coming from ?

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Right under where oil filter is. It has been leaking for a week (since I took it in).

Firefly
06-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Right under where oil filter is. It has been leaking for a week (since I took it in).

Some nimrod at the dealer probably pinched the o-ring.

They should fix that for you.... but if they can't get an oil change right--- I'd be a bit concerned about them fixing the DPS.

RoadHammer
06-03-2010, 07:31 PM
ya thats an easy fix. hopefully your steering is fixed quick too.

Some Guy
06-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Some nimrod at the dealer probably pinched the o-ring.

They should fix that for you.... but if they can't get an oil change right--- I'd be a bit concerned about them fixing the DPS.

:agree: I'd bet it's not the machine, but the monkeys who are messing with it!

SpyderWolf
06-03-2010, 07:45 PM
You have a service contract with them, but that has nothing to do with warranty repairs. Are there any other Spyder dealers near you that you might be able to talk to about the steering issue?

I agree that the leak sounds like they did something wrong, and need to fix it on their dime as well.

Last time I took mine to a dealer, they did not button up the panels correctly to the point of leaving out a bolt and a clip. I discovered it when cleaning up the Spyder and the entire left side moved. I had to call them and have them mail the bolt and clip to me. I am not sure I will be going back there for anything else now. It is a crying shame that we keep having issues like this with dealers.

Best of luck getting your issues taken care of in a timely manner.

8LEGS
06-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble. I'm sending you mail with some information.

Recluze
06-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Patience now. I have been down that road with the steering. Right now it is behaving but I never will completely trust it.

The oil leak; After having my bike practically ruined trying to fix an oil leak I have reached a compromise. I let it leak. Honestly, if it is leaking right after a service I would almost bet that it is oil that accumulated in the wire harness protector right below one of the drain plugs. Once it gets in there it can leak for......well until the next time the oil is changed and it starts all over. I put a sticker on my oil tank that says,"My bike does not leak. It just marks its territory" Then I put an oil drip pan under it. A lot better than the five months I spent in the shop trying to get it resolved.

Good luck with all of that. I feel your pain. But they are a lot of fun when they are running right.

canam9
06-03-2010, 08:28 PM
I feel your pain. Have fun with the POOL!! :clap::yes:

retread
06-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Amanda, pull the left side tupperware off and check around the oil filter, if it's wet there, the filter's O-ring is leaking, take it to the dealer and DON'T pay them for fixing it.
There's a chance, just a chance that they got in a hurry and pulled the filter before the oil was all out of the engine and tank, that can give you a puddle below the engine that will drip for days. Ask me how I know.
Hope you can get things taken care of.

john

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Patience now. I have been down that road with the steering. Right now it is behaving but I never will completely trust it.

That's the problem, I don't trust it...and I don't want to worry every time I ride...that isn't fun. I bought it for fun and the feeling of freedom...riding in fear is not fun and it definitely doesn't feel very free when you are clutching the handle bars and praying the whole time to make the trip and get home safely.

As far as letting the oil leak...I don't think so. It was fine until I took it in, they broke it and they can fix it. At this point I don't plan on riding it any time soon anyway, they can keep it for as long as they need to as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of looking at it and wishing it were safe, right now it is expensive garage decoration. I think, given that it has roughly only 3000 miles on it and I paid $18000 for it (not including all the extras I added on) that I have been patient enough. With that said, I'll take it in and if it takes them five months to fix it, then so be it...I don't really have any other option anyway.

Rando
06-03-2010, 08:58 PM
That's the problem, I don't trust it...and I don't want to worry every time I ride...that isn't fun. I bought it for fun and the feeling of freedom...riding in fear is not fun and it definitely doesn't feel very free when you are clutching the handle bars and praying the whole time to make the trip and get home safely.I feel your frustration! It happened to me and scared me sh**less! The second update APPEARS to have fixed mine, at least until it happens again. :dontknow:

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 09:02 PM
If I'm counting correctly it has happened to me about six times. This last time I was going faster than the other times. I think I've pushed my luck enough. The person riding behind me noticed and was going to ask what was going on, but on the communication system I told him that it just happened again.

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Amanda, pull the left side tupperware off and check around the oil filter, if it's wet there, the filter's O-ring is leaking, take it to the dealer and DON'T pay them for fixing it.
There's a chance, just a chance that they got in a hurry and pulled the filter before the oil was all out of the engine and tank, that can give you a puddle below the engine that will drip for days. Ask me how I know.
Hope you can get things taken care of.

john

Yep...took the tupperware off, it is wet. Also, I know they were probably in a hurry. I couldn't get them to answer the phone and finally when I talked to manager I was told they were backed up.

NancysToy
06-03-2010, 09:09 PM
BRP is very concerned with these steering issues. It sounds like you need a new DPS. Insist that your dealer contact BRP tech about a fix. If necessary, contact BRP tech support yourself. Your Spyder should be able to be made right again. As to the oil leak, they either pinched the O-ring or failed to replace a bad one. Sloppy job! I am so sorry there is not another dealer you can go to.

Amanda B
06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
BRP is very concerned with these steering issues. It sounds like you need a new DPS. Insist that your dealer contact BRP tech about a fix. If necessary, contact BRP tech support yourself. Your Spyder should be able to be made right again. As to the oil leak, they either pinched the O-ring or failed to replace a bad one. Sloppy job! I am so sorry there is not another dealer you can go to.

Anyone got a number for BRP tech support? I have absolutely no faith in working with the dealership at this point.

Honker
06-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Last week I was riding my bike behind Amanda. We were going around 40 mph, when the bike suddenly veered to the left. I asked what she was doing (we have a com system) and she reported "it happened again" ,the bike just pulled to the left. This was quite noticable and dangerous! This has happened multiple times, but the first time I saw it. I think the Spyder is a wonderful bike, but with some MAJOR problems. Life threatening PROBLEMS. I have faith that BRP will fix these issues, but urge anyone having these problems to contact http://www.nhtsa.gov/ and the attorney general of the state you live in. Gental, appropriate pressure to the BRP may help save a life.

Lamonster
06-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Anyone got a number for BRP tech support? I have absolutely no faith in working with the dealership at this point.
Spyder Customer Support (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10017)

Firefly
06-03-2010, 10:01 PM
If I'm counting correctly it has happened to me about six times. This last time I was going faster than the other times. I think I've pushed my luck enough. The person riding behind me noticed and was going to ask what was going on, but on the communication system I told him that it just happened again.

What steps has your dealer taken thus far to address your steering problem? Could be as simple as re-zeroing sensors, replacing the gear position sensor, etc.

Firefly
06-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Fly I'm new to the spyder what does the gear sensor have to do with steering? are they combined somehow?

Yes-- they are related. Many of us with early 2008 models has faulty GPS units that caused problems with steering. The Spyder computer systems gather input from various sources-- and that was one of them.

Smylinacha
06-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Here's a link you might want to look at. Could be time consuming but if it gets to that point you might want to go that route. Personally I think I'd first try another dealer for the steering issue - did you get any feedback on better dealers in your state? I would, however, take it back to your present dealer to get the oil glitch fixed on THEIR dime. Try another dealer for the steering - sounds like you need a new dps. Even if BRP sends you a new dps, I wouldn't have your present dealer do it - sounds like he does sloppy work.

http://www.indianaconsumer.com/consumer_guide/lemon_law.asp

Amanda B
06-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm not sure what all the dealer has checked. I've asked them to check stuff and when I pick up the bike and I ask if it was checked they can't even tell me if it was checked or not. They don't communicate anything to me usually, so I end up walking away angry and not knowing. All I know usually is what is in the paperwork. There aren't enough people working there and they are all about 19-23ish years old and don't seem to care really. It is a horrible dealership and their service is getting worse and worse. Word is getting around about their poor service because it is consistently terrible. I think the frustration with the dealer is just adding to the grief of what is happening with the bike.

vt228
06-04-2010, 01:55 PM
oil ring pinched and stering nead alinement the computer is over stering mine did that then they alined it steres good

Firefly
06-04-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure what all the dealer has checked. I've asked them to check stuff and when I pick up the bike and I ask if it was checked they can't even tell me if it was checked or not. They don't communicate anything to me usually, so I end up walking away angry and not knowing. All I know usually is what is in the paperwork. There aren't enough people working there and they are all about 19-23ish years old and don't seem to care really. It is a horrible dealership and their service is getting worse and worse. Word is getting around about their poor service because it is consistently terrible. I think the frustration with the dealer is just adding to the grief of what is happening with the bike.

Need to get it to a different dealer and talk to service manager about the specific steering problems and updates. Tell them to check their BOSSWEB system for updates and info on steering problems. Sounds like your problem really is more of a dealer issue -- as a good dealer will know about the potential steering problems and be able to assess the problem.

Amanda B
06-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks, I e-mailed BRP and the bike is back in the shop. I got up super early to ride it down while no traffic was on the road. Maybe they'll get it right this time. I told them for now on I won't sign paperwork unless it has everything that was done to it in writing and who did it and it is all explained to me. At least that way I'll know what exactly was done. Kid said it sounded like DPS and they had one other brought in for same problem before.

Way2Fast
06-06-2010, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't trust any repair done to correct the steering pulling to the left. BRP has no idea what causes it. They replace parts randomly just hoping to bid more time. I sold mine because of the same life threathening problem. I'm back to riding my dependable 2 wheel bikes without the feeling that they are out to unexpectedly kill me ! The thousands I lost on the sale was money "well spent," IMO.

Amanda B
06-06-2010, 05:21 PM
I know you are right Way2Fast (BRP doesn't know, they even say it on the answering machine on their phone system), but I am considering the Lemon Law in Indiana. So, everything is going to be documented and I believe they get 3 or 4 chances to make it right (need to research it more). You and I know they probably won't be able to fix it, though it would be wonderful if they could and we are wrong. I like the bike, it looks nice, it got me riding but I have a healthy fear of death so I'm really really torn on this one. I don't trust it, and I won't trust it when I get it back, but I have to go through the proper process.

Smylinacha
06-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey Amanda,

I've been ryding mine and it's all been good since they replaced the DPS. I am still a little "untrusting" of it and won't ride it for any length of time on the highway. But our regular rides on country back roads are fine and I feel comfortable. It's always in the back of my mind though but I know what to do - pull in that clutch to cut off power and brake. But I know you can't do that if you are veering into another lane or are riding down the highway at a high rate of speed. I used to LOVE going fast on the highway - I don't do that anymore just because of the fear in the back of my head.

Your dealer needs to be more on top of this. And I think it's good you talked to them and hopefully they will pay more attention to your ryde. but yes, there's always the lemon law. We have it too here in CT. I feel bad for the people who don't have a motorcycle lemon law - that's gotta be tough if they get a lemon.

I know you are right Way2Fast (BRP doesn't know, they even say it on the answering machine on their phone system), but I am considering the Lemon Law in Indiana. So, everything is going to be documented and I believe they get 3 or 4 chances to make it right (need to research it more). You and I know they probably won't be able to fix it, though it would be wonderful if they could and we are wrong. I like the bike, it looks nice, it got me riding but I have a healthy fear of death so I'm really really torn on this one. I don't trust it, and I won't trust it when I get it back, but I have to go through the proper process.

Amanda B
06-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Hey Amanda,

I've been ryding mine and it's all been good since they replaced the DPS. I am still a little "untrusting" of it and won't ride it for any length of time on the highway. But our regular rides on country back roads are fine and I feel comfortable. It's always in the back of my mind though but I know what to do - pull in that clutch to cut off power and brake. But I know you can't do that if you are veering into another lane or are riding down the highway at a high rate of speed. I used to LOVE going fast on the highway - I don't do that anymore just because of the fear in the back of my head.

Your dealer needs to be more on top of this. And I think it's good you talked to them and hopefully they will pay more attention to your ryde. but yes, there's always the lemon law. We have it too here in CT. I feel bad for the people who don't have a motorcycle lemon law - that's gotta be tough if they get a lemon.

I'm glad yours is good since the DPS change, hopefully that will happen for me as well but I'm preparing for if it doesn't. I was still riding it though it had happened several times, but it just wasn't fun anymore. I would go around a curve and wonder, well is it going to happen again, a car would be coming in the other lane and I'd wonder will it run into the car, I would stay as far as I could in the right of the lane just to give myself more time to react. I'm hoping that I can get it fixed and let that mentality go, though I know I won't trust it for quite some time if ever.

Just found out we don't have a lemon law for motorcycles.

PCBeachBum
06-06-2010, 06:50 PM
I found a certified Spyder tech in a bike shop, here on the beach and he was thrilled to see me come in to look around.

The name of this shop is Black Jack Choppers and he said working on custom choppers is great but getting back to working on a Spyder is what I was trained to do. He said he would still be working for the dealer I bought mine at but, cutting corners wasn't what he was trained for and left.

Talking to another tech on Saturday over there, he also worked at the same dealership on Honda's and he too left for the same reason. I told both I was in there for coolant smells and and the Spyder tech checked a few things and said everything looks fine. He said all it takes is a drop or two to be spilled and after I told him I rinsed it down with water, the smell stopped and I also tightened the hose clamp as it was loose.

I also mentioned the gas fumes and he said the 93 octane should clear that up and changing the Y gaskets, could also be causing your gas fume issure.

I also had my DPS replaced last year and so far it is working great. But the best part is now I don't have to take it to the dealer and now can take it to Black Jacks and have this Spyder tech take a look at it. He is old school and said computers are fine but, getting in there to physically find a problem is my way of doing things.

So Amanda, I suggest you checkout other bike shops in your area. You never know what you will find and you just might find a Spyder tech who is certified, working in another bike shop.

I was told that if there is a problem, we will order and only use Spyder parts and also, this will not nullify your warranty. The labor charge here is $25.00 less than at dealer I bought it at. My dealers labor charge is $90.00 an hour and we charge $65.00 an hour and if its less than an hour, we will adjust your labor cost from that $65.00, to the time it takes. If it takes 20 minutes or 45 minutes, we reduce your labor cost as we are not in business to break the bank, yours!

Saturday before leaving the owner's wife who was out checking my Spyder came in and said she wants one. She also told me we are showcasing our choppers at Ms Newbies 2 on June 26th and my husband and I want you and your Spyder there. I said are your sure? They said yes of course and I said it might take away a lot of people checking out your choppers and they both said that's fine but, it was also bring a lot more people in to view all.

With just my short visit Satuday there was a crowd around the Spyder and like always questions were being fired at me, mostly from older ryders and several younger one, who were all impressed with the design and styling.

stgilmer
06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Hang in there Amanda. Mine was in for 15 weeks back at the first of the year. That was back when they were throwing parts at them left and right trying to get codes to stop going off. I have had no trouble from mine since. I didn't think it was going to happen when it did so kill switch was nowhere in my mind, just freaked out. But I do now while riding. But thats the same with just about everything, what if I go to stop and my car won't brake, emergency brake is first in mind. As long as the dealer is on top of it, you will be fine. BRP doesn't want any of them going out still bad.

This is the first time it had done this right? You haven't had a new DPS or anything before??

Amanda B
06-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Well, it happened several times, but I just now started to work on taking it in. I kept putting it off because I didn't want to be without a ride during the riding season and I pretty much had rides and bike shows planned all summer long. I'll be missing some now. No, I haven't had a new DPS before or anything though.

Smylinacha
06-07-2010, 12:40 PM
That stinks no Lemon Law! Maybe this could help?

http://www.lemonjustice.com/lemon-law/IN_motorcycle_law.php

I'm glad yours is good since the DPS change, hopefully that will happen for me as well but I'm preparing for if it doesn't. I was still riding it though it had happened several times, but it just wasn't fun anymore. I would go around a curve and wonder, well is it going to happen again, a car would be coming in the other lane and I'd wonder will it run into the car, I would stay as far as I could in the right of the lane just to give myself more time to react. I'm hoping that I can get it fixed and let that mentality go, though I know I won't trust it for quite some time if ever.

Just found out we don't have a lemon law for motorcycles.

Amanda B
06-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the link. Hopefully it will be fixed and I won't need it though. Carlos called and e-mailed and he is getting in contact with the dealer so hopefully they will get everything figured out and I'll get my ride back in a few weeks. I know that might be wishful thinking, but maybe I'll get lucky!

Smylinacha
06-07-2010, 08:23 PM
I hope you don't have to do that either. I think Carlos will be a good help to you. This dealer really needs to shape up..... or ship out IMHO.

Thanks for the link. Hopefully it will be fixed and I won't need it though. Carlos called and e-mailed and he is getting in contact with the dealer so hopefully they will get everything figured out and I'll get my ride back in a few weeks. I know that might be wishful thinking, but maybe I'll get lucky!

Amanda B
06-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Well Carlos did call the dealer and they called me asking questions. I had already told them all the answers but I repeated it again. I could tell by some of the questions they are thinking it may be road conditions, but it just isn't (wish it was) he even said something about road conditions. It didn't surprise me because that was the response I got on Spyderlovers when I first posted that I was having a steering issue, of course then I didn't notice that I heard a click before I had control of the steering again. I keep feeling like I have to defend myself by pointing out I've put 3000+ miles on the bike I should know what is right and isn't, that now another person saw it, that there is the clicking noise...I don't know what else to tell them so they will listen and not just brush it off as road conditions or me not knowing bikes because I'm a woman or whatever reason they have. Very frustrated with that!

I think no codes are coming up, which I figured would be the case after reading some other cases of steering problems. They are calling BRP back to figure out what to do next and said something about a test ride...but it happens so rarely unless they take it out for 200 miles they more than likely aren't going to have it happen. My fear is, I'll be told nothing is wrong and be stuck with a bike with bad steering because I can't sell it knowing it has problems and I don't think riding it is a good idea. So, I'll just be stuck with expensive garage furniture. I have a hard time with this because I kindof think if I were a guy, they wouldn't be saying it may be road conditions...I don't know seems like they don't listen to me much but when my boyfriend went they changed their tune this last time.

musicarcade
06-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Don't give up on your Spyder. I was in the same boat as you, and it took several trips to the dealer in Savannah for service. I swear it wasn't fixed until BRP techs went step by step with them over the phone while working on my Spyder to finally get the steering issue resolved. My neighbor has a Spyder w/ the same issue and I think his was the last straw for BRP and the dealership, as BRP pulled the :spyder2: out of the shop and had it towed 170 miles north to another dealership. The dealer in Savannah is no longer able to do warranty work in their shop.nojoke

I have been to the other dealership and am having them work on my other issues right now.:doorag:

My big trust issue will be in 2 weeks when I attempt to ryde from South Carolina to Chicago:pray:

Smylinacha
06-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey Amanda, I also say - don't give up just yet. I remember when it happened to me the first time I thought it was the road - I thought maybe I was riding on a crown and it messed me up. But when it happened again I knew it wasn't me.

I'm lucky to have a dealer who went to BRP to learn all about the Spyder, he took every course there is, his staff is well trained and he's a total gear head anyway. You need to find a dealer like that or BRP needs to get on the horn w/ this dealer you are taking it to and walk him through everything. Mine didn't throw any codes either but Spyders aren't supposed to "click back into place" when you steer them - mind did the clicking also.

How far is the next reputable dealer from you? Maybe BRP can hook you up with someone else? Can you ride it safely to another dealer?

Amanda B
06-08-2010, 05:29 PM
There used to be another one that was roughly an hour away as well, but they no longer sell or service the Spyder. There is one an hour and a half away, but it is just another location of the same dealership. I don't know how far the next one's are and I don't feel comfortable driving it especially in an area that I don't know. At this point I just have to wait and see. If they say nothing is wrong I guess I have to ride it until it goes wrong again and take it back in, and do it again until it's fixed or figured out. Now I see why people that had the issue were at times so frustrated with the whole experience!!

Amanda B
06-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Don't give up on your Spyder. I was in the same boat as you, and it took several trips to the dealer in Savannah for service. I swear it wasn't fixed until BRP techs went step by step with them over the phone while working on my Spyder to finally get the steering issue resolved. My neighbor has a Spyder w/ the same issue and I think his was the last straw for BRP and the dealership, as BRP pulled the :spyder2: out of the shop and had it towed 170 miles north to another dealership. The dealer in Savannah is no longer able to do warranty work in their shop.nojoke

I have been to the other dealership and am having them work on my other issues right now.:doorag:

My big trust issue will be in 2 weeks when I attempt to ryde from South Carolina to Chicago:pray:

I hope all goes well on your trip! People drive crazy up there so be careful! If you pass through Indiana on the way (I'm guessing you will) and something goes wrong I'll help if I can!

musicarcade
06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
I have relatives in Indiana so I will be thru some part of the state.
I started a list a while back that lists Spyderlovers recommended service places- Next time I'm on at home (at work rt now) I'll post it on here w/ the updates I have. I plan to have that with me plus the list of Spyderlovers that may be nearby in case of emergency- if I can find that thread:chat:

Smylinacha
06-08-2010, 08:30 PM
:( I hope you get it resolved. Not right to have a ride that you don't wanna ride cuz it has a mind of it's own.

There used to be another one that was roughly an hour away as well, but they no longer sell or service the Spyder. There is one an hour and a half away, but it is just another location of the same dealership. I don't know how far the next one's are and I don't feel comfortable driving it especially in an area that I don't know. At this point I just have to wait and see. If they say nothing is wrong I guess I have to ride it until it goes wrong again and take it back in, and do it again until it's fixed or figured out. Now I see why people that had the issue were at times so frustrated with the whole experience!!

SpyderWolf
06-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Amanda, I am glad to hear you have Carlo backing you up on this with your current dealer. I wish you the best in getting the issue resolved quickly, and correctly, very soon.

Amanda B
06-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Carlos and the dealership are in contact with one another. I just talked to the dealership. They are replacing the power steering. They reported it would take 3-6 days to get the part. Hopefully, this fixes it!

murphybrown
06-09-2010, 03:11 PM
I have relatives in Indiana so I will be thru some part of the state.
I started a list a while back that lists Spyderlovers recommended service places- Next time I'm on at home (at work rt now) I'll post it on here w/ the updates I have. I plan to have that with me plus the list of Spyderlovers that may be nearby in case of emergency- if I can find that thread:chat:

For your list of GREAT dealerships:

North Platte, NE : 308-532-4339 (Ben & Randy Shop dudes)
Spokane, WA : 509-467-5128 (Don..shop Dude)

musicarcade
06-09-2010, 03:40 PM
For your list of GREAT dealerships:

North Platte, NE : 308-532-4339 (Ben & Randy Shop dudes)
Spokane, WA : 509-467-5128 (Don..shop Dude)

thx - I'll add that to my list:2thumbs: