PDA

View Full Version : Is it to early to talk Gatlinburg?

madozier
06-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Haven't posted much since getting the spyder because it's been a little frustrating get title, tag and by the end of this week I will have my endorsement so there bureaucracy. Decided to registered for "Spyders in the Smokies". So how's the Red Roof Inn and the event's before Wednesday? I plan to arrive on Tuesday and leave on Saturday. Will be leaving Tupelo, Ms on Monday and going through Huntsville, Al, may spend the night Monday in Chattanooga, Tn, then up to Gatlinburg if anyone wants to meet along the way.

Firefly
06-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Haven't posted much since getting the spyder because it's been a little frustrating get title, tag and by the end of this week I will have my endorsement so there bureaucracy. Decided to registered for "Spyders in the Smokies". So how's the Red Roof Inn and the event's before Wednesday? I plan to arrive on Tuesday and leave on Saturday. Will be leaving Tupelo, Ms on Monday and going through Huntsville, Al, may spend the night Monday in Chattanooga, Tn, then up to Gatlinburg if anyone wants to meet along the way.

Never too early to talk about it!

Many of us are staying at the RRI and already have reservations. Someguy and I will be there all week.... The bar on the corner (Smokey's I think) is where many will gather.....:thumbup:

madozier
06-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Good to know I'm booked at the hub of the social scene.

BumbleBee
06-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered we are already :2thumbs:

TN, here we come :D

I will be seeing you again Dan & Mike, and many others :2thumbs:

Some Guy
06-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Registered we are already :2thumbs:

TN, here we come :D

I will be seeing you again Dan & Mike, and many others :2thumbs:
Hey B...I mean "your majesty, the Queen Bee!", (:lecturef_smilie:...I know I'll pay for that one!)

You should already know this...I can't make it... :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

(I'm soooo bad!)

madozier
06-01-2010, 11:50 PM
So what's happening Monday and Tuesday? I work at a newspaper so I have to put the Sunday Edition to bed before I can be off that week. But I'm debating leaving late Sunday and arriving Monday instead of arriving Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting new spyder friends.

don boll
06-02-2010, 01:49 PM
My wife and I are booked for the Red Roof. Coming from North Dakota.
Hope to meet and make some good friends.
Don