GOD BLESS AMERICA
:2thumbs:

Amen. :2thumbs: :thumbup:

William S.
05-31-2010, 12:19 PM
God bless our troops past and present !!!:clap:

Dochands
05-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Agreed but besides over 5000 lost lives we officially spent a TRILLION dollars on our current two conflicts as of yesterday and are now in the longest continuing conflict in our history as a nation.

Somehow the honor of our troops seems sullied by politically motivated wars.

I mean no offense by this so please don't flame me for my opinion because I do honor my lost loved ones who have fought and died.

vt228
05-31-2010, 01:28 PM
How about a moment of silence for those that gave all,
and a big thumbs up for all our troops.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
:2thumbs:

:2thumbs: we thank all the service men & women fighting over sea's for we all can be free . and for all that gave all for use here and for the people that where killed in VET- Nam and pearlharber on that day the world stood still when we all lost love one's I did Lost 3, And god bless them all take them all under your wings and love them as we love you God and keep ower son's and durters safe till they come home safe and sound to us all AMen...:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

bruceofthebronx
05-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Agreed but besides over 5000 lost lives we officially spent a TRILLION dollars on our current two conflicts as of yesterday and are now in the longest continuing conflict in our history as a nation.

Somehow the honor of our troops seems sullied by politically motivated wars.

I mean no offense by this so please don't flame me for my opinion because I do honor my lost loved ones who have fought and died.
Can't argue with you, can only agree.

canam9
05-31-2010, 02:42 PM
:pray::pray::pray: Thank you all.

Yazz
05-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Thank you for giving up all your tomorrows so we can have today...

ataDude
05-31-2010, 06:17 PM
http://z.about.com/d/uspolitics/1/0/C/J/memorial_day_2007_74348208.jpg

Smylinacha
05-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes, a great ride today. If it weren't for our service men and women, we wouldn't be here enjoying our lifestyle today. Thanks to all of them! God Bless them all - past & present!

Stopped at a nearby cemetery today to pay respects to some strangers that were willing to serve so that this stranger might experience freedom.....

Found many vets there, but particularly moving today, were these couple that were there when our country was first founded.

If not for their valor, I doubt that we'd have the choices that we are privileged with today.....

Thanks.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=9874

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=9873