PDA

View Full Version : HD go cam video

SethO
05-30-2010, 02:50 AM
this is my first video I did with the HD go cam, I had to dumb it down with super because it was SO good it was creating chopp on my computer. I would have has some AWSOME footage today but I was messing with the settings and put it in the three picture mode instead of video mode.

the quality is outstanding in the new go cam HD.

Could not upload it to youtube because of some bull**** MIS guy a work told my boss that it ****ed up the computers.

<object width="332" height="272" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150204529845099" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150204529845099" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="332" height="272"></embed></object>

dltang
05-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Seth, when I click on your links at Facebook it says video not available.

SethO
05-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Seth, when I click on your links at Facebook it says video not available.

it works on mine, hmmm I will have to un F this.

RTGENE
05-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Hey Seth
I am looking forward to the video's---I'm interested in the quality and if I will be able to share with others on the net.
Will keep and eye on your post. Let us all know when you have a fix.

I mentioned to George your post and he said
"I saw his complaint---tell him to suck it up and stop being a cry baby."
I thought you and George got along better than that.

SethO
05-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Hey Seth
I am looking forward to the video's---I'm interested in the quality and if I will be able to share with others on the net.
Will keep and eye on your post. Let us all know when you have a fix.

I mentioned to George your post and he said
"I saw his complaint---tell him to suck it up and stop being a cry baby."
I thought you and George got along better than that.

Which complaint was this? I will get the rest up. I put it back on the starting setting and on my better cpu it works and is not choppy. IF you had a better cpu than I do it would be re dic u lous good.