PDA

View Full Version : Steamed Wiener Event

glynnk
05-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Thought some of you might be interested in this upcoming event---

What? Steamed Wiener
Where? Porkchops Icehouse (Point Blank, TX)
When? Saturday, June 26th, 11:00am
Why? St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Glynnk

TexasTripod
05-28-2010, 06:35 PM
STEAMED WEINER!!!!! Heck that happens every time I ride in the summer here in Texas!!!

glynnk
05-28-2010, 09:30 PM
STEAMED WEINER!!!!! Heck that happens every time I ride in the summer here in Texas!!!
:roflblack:I'd have to agree!! How you been? Get things straightened out with your Spyder?

Glynnk

TexasTripod
05-29-2010, 07:07 PM
So far so good in regards to the repairs. I've got about 1500 mi. on the odometer since getting it back. Started to reply earlier but a freak storm knocked out the power and I've been riding around in my truck with the a/c on to stay cool.

Arch
05-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Let me know this sounds like a ride.

Ed

Arch
06-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Glynn, is this still a go?

Ed

glynnk
06-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Glynn, is this still a go?

Ed
Ed--Still a go; unfortunately, I'm not going to make it. Got some outpatient surgery scheduled for tomorrow that'll put me out of commission for a couple of days. It'll be a good event and you've ridden with most of the folks that'll be there. It's for a good cause--St.Jude's Childrens Hospital in Memphis. Look foward to hooking up with soon.

Glynn

Arch
06-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Ed--Still a go; unfortunately, I'm not going to make it. Got some outpatient surgery scheduled for tomorrow that'll put me out of commission for a couple of days. It'll be a good event and you've ridden with most of the folks that'll be there. It's for a good cause--St.Jude's Childrens Hospital in Memphis. Look foward to hooking up with soon.

Glynn

Glynn, Hope all goes well and let me know if you need anything.

Ed