PDA

View Full Version : motorcycleluggage.com

SpyderSteve
05-27-2010, 02:11 PM
has any body bought from these people? i ordered something from them on monday may24th. still no word on shipping phone # does not work and no answer to my email :yikes: but credit card has not been charged :opps:

COOLMACHINE
05-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I have not qstick. but what I have heard is that our own sponsors on Spyderlovers.com are dynamite. I probably would not go anywhere else. i really do have faith in this website and our sponsors. :)
One other good thing is at least you placed it on your credit card and therefore have options to get a full refund. good luck and check out our sponsors.

SpyderSteve
05-27-2010, 05:38 PM
I have not qstick. but what I have heard is that our own sponsors on Spyderlovers.com are dynamite. I probably would not go anywhere else. i really do have faith in this website and our sponsors. :)
One other good thing is at least you placed it on your credit card and therefore have options to get a full refund. good luck and check out our sponsors.thanks i checked spyderlovers.com sponsors but i can't find what i want, i am looking for nelson rigg cl950 saddle bags i find that other vendors other then nelson rigg sell them cheaper [but do not answer emails or faxs]:cus:

GeminiJane
05-27-2010, 06:03 PM
As many others will tell you, too, NewEnough.com and Powersports4Less.com both carry these bags. Teacherbob (one of our members) of Powersports4Less will often meet other posted prices for Spyderlover members - you might shoot him an e-mail.

SpyderSteve
05-27-2010, 07:03 PM

redcarbon
05-27-2010, 07:34 PM
i purchased cl-1000 bags from them yes it took a bit longer to get them,but the price was half of nelson-rigg and the quality is top shelf.

SpyderSteve
05-27-2010, 07:43 PM
thanks but no reply for 3 days?:hun: could you call them to see if they are still open there phone # don't seem to work from canada

nelsonriggusa
06-04-2010, 12:03 PM
i purchased cl-1000 bags from them yes it took a bit longer to get them,but the price was half of nelson-rigg and the quality is top shelf.
Glad you like them! Thanks for your support.