PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a FREE Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light?

Magic Man
05-27-2010, 09:33 AM
We now have a shipping window for the New Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light.

Units should arrive here and start shipping out from us the week of 6/14.

So, starting today we will be taking Pre-Orders for these units. :yes:

As usual, all Pre-Ordered Units will receive FREE SHIPPING! :clap:

However, this time one lucky person who places there Pre-Order before the units arrive, will receive their RT HMT for FREE! :ohyea:

We will draw one name from the list of Pre-Ordered units, and that lucky person will receive a Brand New Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light for FREE! :firstplace:

So, get your Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light Pre-Order in now! :agree:

So who knows? Maybe your HMT will be FREE! :dontknow:

All Pre-Orders must be placed by phone and made before units arrive and are in stock, so just call us @ (518) 859-8183. :thumbup:

MM

Sopher
05-27-2010, 10:12 AM
What is the cost? Final production pictures?

Magic Man
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
What is the cost? Final production pictures?

The MSRP has not changes for the first post

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18989&highlight=street+magic

It is still $239.00

The design has not changed ether, so those pictures are still how it looks.

MM

IWN2RYD
05-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Woooo Whooo!! Got our order in :2thumbs:

Now to see who wins! :popcorn::yes:

P.S.... I also do want the Running light harness with it!!!

BumbleBee
05-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Add me to the list for pre-orders :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

And for the 2 in 1 Harness :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thu mbs:

:ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::o hyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea:

Magic Man
05-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Add me to the list for pre-orders :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

And for the 2 in 1 Harness :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thu mbs:

:ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::o hyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea:

Be glad to add you to the list, just give us a call to get added.

MM

1551retired
05-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Just got my order in for both the light and converter. Hope it's the free one!:2thumbs:

Anyone know how much cutting and/or drilling needs to be done to mount the brake light?

BumbleBee
05-28-2010, 08:49 AM
My order is called in, Both LED Brake Lights and Harness :2thumbs:

:ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::o hyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

BumbleBee
05-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Make your call and get yourself on that list :2thumbs:

Of course, mine is in already :D

dave01
05-29-2010, 12:05 PM
WooHoo, on the list too. More ESI stuff for the Spyder. Keep the cool stuff coming:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

IWN2RYD
06-09-2010, 07:03 PM
The 14th is almost here :clap::pray::pray::pray::yes::bowdown:

TicketBait
06-10-2010, 05:12 PM
However, this time one lucky person who places there Pre-Order before the units arrive, will receive their RT HMT for FREE! :ohyea:

We will draw one name from the list of Pre-Ordered units, and that lucky person will receive a Brand New Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light for FREE! :firstplace:

I want one, prefer the free one, but will buy and cross my fingers it'my lucky day, :pray::ohyea::yes::pray:
I just left you a message on your phone . Tried to place order but your outta town having fun at a motorcycle convention :lecturef_smilie:
I have purchased numerous other lighting products and all are working great.!:thumbup:
regards, ticketbait/steve call me

BumbleBee
06-10-2010, 10:25 PM
4 more days left :2thumbs:

We will then see who gets the free one.........

Magic Man
06-11-2010, 03:40 AM
The Good News!

The the first run HMT units arrived early and shipped out yesterday! :yes:

The Bad News

The entire first run of HMT units is sold out. :(

The Good News!

The winner will be picked from the people who called and ordered one of these first run units. :ohyea:

The Good news,

We will draw the winner of the free HMT Unit on Monday when we return from Americade. :firstplace:

The Good News,

We extend the FREE SHIPPING offer for anyone wanting to get on the next run's waiting list. :thumbup:

MM

dave01
06-11-2010, 04:27 AM
One of my many favorite things about dealing with ESI/NMN, we get updates on the product development and shipping times. More of the great customer service that we have all enjoyed. Thanks for the update Evan. :2thumbs:

PS, the scuff guards were a breeze to install with the instructions you included.:D:D

murphybrown
06-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Yesterday I ordered my HMT system...I have never won ANYTHING in my long life. Maybe, just maybe Monday will be my LUCKY day. Anxious to get the light mod...sun is shining..Ms Spyder is kicking at the garage door..so better sooth the savage beast before she harms herself!!!! :roflblack: and let her loose (well I will be on board!!)> Everyone have a great day. :ohyea:

Wheeler~
06-11-2010, 07:40 AM
The Good News!

The Bad News

The Good News!

The winner will be picked from the people who called and ordered one of these first run units. :ohyea:

The Good news,

We will draw the winner of the free HMT Unit on Monday when we return from Americade. :firstplace:

The Good News,

We extend the FREE SHIPPING offer for anyone wanting to get on the next run's waiting list. :thumbup:

MM

My HMT Unit came in the mail yesterday and will be installed next week. I'd have tried to get it installed sooner by my Spyder seat is at the saddle shop being modified. I'll post pics when installed. It sure looks like another great product from Evan and Custom Dynamics.

BumbleBee
06-11-2010, 10:00 AM
One of my many favorite things about dealing with ESI/NMN, we get updates on the product development and shipping times. More of the great customer service that we have all enjoyed. Thanks for the update Evan. :2thumbs:

PS, the scuff guards were a breeze to install with the instructions you included.:D:D

:agree::agree::agree:
My Scuff Guards look great :2thumbs:

ESI/NMN :firstplace: my number #1 products

BumbleBee
06-11-2010, 10:03 AM

My HMT Unit came in the mail yesterday and will be installed next week. I'd have tried to get it installed sooner by my Spyder seat is at the saddle shop being modified. I'll post pics when installed. It sure looks like another great product from Evan and Custom Dynamics.

:congrats: You got yours already :lecturef_smilie:

That's right you better have them on before you get to Chicago :D
(otherwise don't show :joke:, MM will have your head on a platter) :roflblack:

TicketBait
06-11-2010, 11:02 AM
We now have a shipping window for the New Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light.

Units should arrive here and start shipping out from us the week of 6/14.

So, starting today we will be taking Pre-Orders for these units. :yes:

As usual, all Pre-Ordered Units will receive FREE SHIPPING! :clap:

So, get your Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light Pre-Order in now! :agree:

So who knows? Maybe your HMT will be FREE! :dontknow:

All Pre-Orders must be placed by phone and made before units arrive and are in stock, so just call us @ (518) 859-8183. :thumbup:

MM

The Good News!

The the first run HMT units arrived early and shipped out yesterday! :yes: Bad News for some :(

The Bad News

The Good News!

The Good news,

The Good News,

MM

disappointed that your original post for pre orders was not more clear.

You indicated that units should arrive here the week of June 14th, and

June 10th the day i called I got an answer machine, post here and then

learn that pre-orders were all ready filled units arrived EARLY and the

winner will be selected monday when you get back.

:wrong:

Granted I sometimes procrastinate but also

relied on your post for correct information. This next batch that is

made, how long will it take and are you including a free drawing for

those that get in before whatever date you set? Thanks for extending

the free shipping.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/DogsandCars/SPYDER%20RTS/Spyder026-2.jpg

IWN2RYD
06-11-2010, 11:13 AM
The Good News!

The Bad News

The Good News!

The Good news,

The Good News,

MM

Woooo WHoooo! :2excited::yes::bowdown::clap:

Thanks for adding the harness as well to my order! :f_spider::spyder2::D

LDFIREWORKS
06-11-2010, 11:30 AM
me me me me me me me me :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

dave01
06-11-2010, 11:46 AM
:wrong:

Granted I sometimes procrastinate but also

relied on your post for correct information. This next batch that is

made, how long will it take and are you including a free drawing for

those that get in before whatever date you set? Thanks for extending

the free shipping.

WOW the first post on these was back in May on the 27th and you are upset because you waited till 6/10 to order and they were gone? Good stuff does not last long when you have a list of people waiting for it.

IWN2RYD
06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Woooo Whooooooo! :yes: Post man just delivered!!!

Fantastic quality! Very please so far with that. Seeing that this is our first order from ESI and all :clap:

TicketBait
06-11-2010, 09:04 PM

WOW the first post on these was back in May on the 27th and you are upset because you waited till 6/10 to order and they were gone? Good stuff does not last long when you have a list of people waiting for it.

davey, since you took it upon yourself to defend and speak for Evan while he is out of town, let

me ask you where was the update on shipping times or this list you speak of?? did this list have

a limit, did you know how many pre orders you would take for this contest. Why didn't you say,

contest endsby such n such time. It said just get your order in before the week of june 14th. Do you know that

today 3 spyderlovers have received their orders. And they were all surprised. Happily I might add.

On June 9th 3 days ago this thread was brought back upto the top with this post by IWN2RYD

IWN2RYDThe 14th is almost here :clap::pray::pray::pray::yes::bowdown:

that reminded me I better get my order in, and then bumbleebee wrote :

4 more days left

And one more thing I am not upset, just disappointed. So I hope MM responds to my message i left with my cell phone #, maybe I am the winner :firstplace:

dave01
06-11-2010, 09:21 PM
davey, since you took it upon yourself to defend and speak for Evan while he is out of town, let

me ask you where was the update on shipping times or this list you speak of??

did this list havea limit, did you know how many pre orders you would take for this contest. Why didn't you say, contest ends by such n such time. It said just get your order in before the week of june 14th. Do you know that

today 3 spyderlovers have received their orders., And they were all surprised. Happily I might add. On June 9th 3 days ago this thread was brought back upto the top with this post by IWN2RYD

Sorry if you took it wrong. I am not speaking for or defending anybody. I read the first post from Evan, before the contest started and placed my order. But to answer one of your questions, here ya go.
Right here
The Good News!

The the first run HMT units arrived early and shipped out yesterday

I wasnt surprised. I got a phone call and was told mine was shipping

1551retired
06-12-2010, 07:30 AM
The Good News!

The Bad News

The Good News!

The Good news,

The Good News,

MM

What shipper was used (UPS, USPS,,)? I'm away from home until Wednesday next week and have my mail on hold. If it was shipped via UPS I'll have my neighbor pick it up at the house. If it's USPS I assume the PO will hold it with the rest of my mail.

Wheeler~
06-12-2010, 08:34 AM
What shipper was used (UPS, USPS,,)? I'm away from home until Wednesday next week and have my mail on hold. If it was shipped via UPS I'll have my neighbor pick it up at the house. If it's USPS I assume the PO will hold it with the rest of my mail.

They were shipped UPS! You may want to call your neighbor as it is probably on your front door step. Hope it's there for you when you get home. :thumbup:

IWN2RYD
06-12-2010, 08:44 AM
um..... Mine arrived USPS Priority Mail... But I am in Washington State. I wonder if they not only shipped these out for us early, but they wanted us to get them at the same time? :chat:

dave01
06-12-2010, 12:48 PM
They were shipped UPS! You may want to call your neighbor as it is probably on your front door step. Hope it's there for you when you get home. :thumbup:

Mine came Priority USPS.

retired1
06-12-2010, 01:55 PM
USPS delivered mine this morning. Thanks!

BumbleBee
06-12-2010, 06:59 PM
:congrats:

Mine came in today too :ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

BumbleBee
06-12-2010, 07:04 PM

me ask you where was the update on shipping times or this list you speak of?? did this list have

a limit, did you know how many pre orders you would take for this contest. Why didn't you say,

contest endsby such n such time. It said just get your order in before the week of june 14th. Do you know that

today 3 spyderlovers have received their orders. And they were all surprised. Happily I might add.

On June 9th 3 days ago this thread was brought back upto the top with this post by IWN2RYD

that reminded me I better get my order in, and then bumbleebee wrote :

And one more thing I am not upset, just disappointed. So I hope MM responds to my message i left with my cell phone #, maybe I am the winner :firstplace:

"4 more days left" was towards the LED Brake Lights to be shipped out. They were shipped earlier and I recived mine today :2thumbs:

BumbleBee
06-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Who won the Free "Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light"?

IWN2RYD
06-14-2010, 09:22 PM
..... "theme music to Wheel of Fortune".......

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1936/img45.gif

SocalT
06-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Too Funny! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Magic Man
06-15-2010, 03:36 AM
Who won the Free "Street Magic RT HMT Brake Light"?

We have not been able to get in contact with the winner yet, and being the light was ordered from us by the persons real name I don't know their screen name.

We will let them tell us if it's OK to use their real name or what their screen name is once can reach them.

But unfortunatly I can tell you this BumbleBee, it wasn't you. :roflblack:

MM

BumbleBee
06-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Do you need my number again? You forgot my real name already? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

IWN2RYD
06-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Well poo... That means I did not win :gaah::banghead:

Congrats t who did!!! :yes::clap::firstplace::congrats:

BumbleBee
06-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Well poo... That means I did not win :gaah::banghead:

Congrats t who did!!! :yes::clap::firstplace::congrats:
Me neither
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_407.gif (http://www.bigoo.ws/code/preview/240592.htm)

CSX4350
06-15-2010, 01:24 PM
:ohyea::yes:

Magic Man
06-15-2010, 01:37 PM

The reason CSX4350 is dancing is because he was the winner.

MM

BumbleBee
06-15-2010, 02:50 PM

:congrats: Enjoy your new lights. :2thumbs:

I am enjoying mine too :D

dave01
06-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Congrats on the win. Its a great addition to the back of the RT:2thumbs::2thumbs::congrats:

Wheeler~
06-15-2010, 04:07 PM
:congrats: :clap: :2thumbs: :thumbup: :yes:

CSX4350
06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
I absolutely love the HMT light, I think it's a fantastic safety addition to the RT. The OE tail/brake lights are a bit too low and not as visible to the rear as I would like. The guy who went with me and followed me home when I picked my RT up commented that the lights lacked, that it needed one on top of the trunk. Enter ESI, stage left. I knew as soon as I saw their first picture it was a must have. Lets face it, when you ride you need as much visibility as is possible. I did the mud flap lights (which are almost TOO bright!) at the same time and now I feel great about my visibility from the rear. Now for more visibility from the front......glad I have a credit at ESI!

:2thumbs:

ARtraveler
06-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Just got back from my dealer today. He installed the new brake/running lights on his RTS--and they look great. They look like they were a factory option. I'm scheduled to have mine installed next Friday when I bring the RTS in for its 6000 mile service. Can't wait to get the lights on my bike. They should help make the bike much more visable from the rear as well as make the bike look even better.