PDA

View Full Version : Sypder Rider Pin

jmcbow
05-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Did anyone receive a "SpyderRider" pin after the purchase of their RT?

I remember recieving one from BRP after the purchase of my RS, but so far, nothing from them after I purchased my RT-S. Is this something that they have eliminated? Just curious, I've not read anything about this on the forums.:dontknow:

ARtraveler
05-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Good question. I purchased an RTS a couple of months ago, and I have not received the welcome letter, registration information, or a spyderryder pin either. They (BRP) are pretty slow on some things--I believe it was 4 or 5 months on my package the first time around. In my case, I know the dealer forwarded the warranty and registration information to BRP at my purchase/pickup date.

NancysToy
05-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Yes, mine and my "ice scraper" card with the resistration number came a couple of weeks ago. I took delivery of the RTS in December.

taggtr
05-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Been almost two months now and I've received nothing but my emergency card for towing and warranty work. Nothing else from them.

MouthPiece
05-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Yes!

widowmaker2011
05-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Good question. I purchased an RTS a couple of months ago, and I have not received the welcome letter, registration information, or a spyderryder pin either. They (BRP) are pretty slow on some things--I believe it was 4 or 5 months on my package the first time around. In my case, I know the dealer forwarded the warranty and registration information to BRP at my purchase/pickup date.

You're serious? I bought 2 PE Spyders in the fall of 07 and am still listed as an "enthusiast" on BRP's website. In early 08 i swapped a dozen emails with spyderteam to resolve.... to no avail... Now that I have my RTS (and soon to be 2nd RTS) I am NOT holding my breath. :roflblack:

frank3
05-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Took delivery of my RT in December and received the pin and card first week of February. My be tied to dealer input to BRP. Might check with them.

Questions
05-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Got my rt s se on March 15,2010 received pin,crest and picture of spyder with my name at bottom of picture,also membership no. Received on May 25,2010

ARtraveler
05-28-2010, 03:52 PM
I got my spyderryder pin and registration package in the mail today (5-28-10)--purchased on 3/26/10.

ARtraveler
05-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Just got my owners registration card from the purchase of my RTS. The registration website says the number is invalid, AND I cant register because the e-mail address I gave is already being used by a Spyder owner---DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :hun: Thats because I own more than one. I went through this when I tried to register my spouses new Spyder and it took them about 2 months to "fix" it. I'm not going to mess with them at all this third time around. I would think that someone who buys 3 new Spyders in three years should be able to at least register as a member on their website. :spyder::dontknow: I might get so ticked off that I wont pass out the RS and RT information packets the sent me with the spyderryders pin and registration card.