PDA

View Full Version : new rt owner

burntup
05-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Hello all I'm a new owner of a beautiful rt premium ed. I live in boone NC and am looking for some people to cruise around with. I bought two one for my wife and one for myself. We are new to the area and are looking to meet some people. Well I look forward to meeting some of you guys. If you see me I'm the burned guy. I am the most worse burned person to date. This is why I bought a spyder. I have put about two hundred miles in just a few days. Also looking for the correct mods to increase power and performance, and sound. Any help would be great

BumbleBee
05-24-2010, 09:33 PM
welcome and :congrats:, I am not in your area, but we have many Events coming. Many of us including myself, will be going to these two Events, check them out, good way in meeting others.

BRP Event in Chicago, June 25th & 26th.
Then we have Spyders in the Smokies and Lamonster's BBQ coming in Sept. (20-25). :2thumbs:

You just missed our first Event here in Cuba, MO (Spyder Fest). This is going to be a Annual Event.

Ltownblue
05-25-2010, 06:12 AM
Welcome burntup!

I live in Hickory. Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of commission for awhile - have to have surgery on my arm in the next week or so, but we would love to get together with you and your wife for some ryding in the future. You certainly have a beautiful area to ryde up there. I look forward to meeting you.

babyanlee
05-25-2010, 04:09 PM
welcome:congrats: :spyder::spyder: Enjoy & Ryde Safe.

fredace
05-26-2010, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the family.

burntup
05-26-2010, 10:49 PM
I have never heard of waxhaw. I live in vallecrucis. Where is waxhaw I would like to be able to say I visited waxhaw

spyder3rdr
05-27-2010, 08:38 PM
welcome I hope you and your wife can enjoy many safe miles Spydering around !!! I'm hopeing to put together a " NC SpyderRyders " gathering this summer ...Maybe ... July ? ... Aug ? It will be posted as soon as the details are set

rattdaddy@netzero.
05-28-2010, 12:24 AM
welcome:2thumbs:came through boone last weekend . stoped at canyons for lunch hit the parkway.. great place to ride. welcome again!!:yes:

fastfraser
05-28-2010, 05:57 AM
:congrats:welcome:spyder2:On

Magic Man
05-28-2010, 07:02 AM
:2thumbs: welcome

MM