PDA

View Full Version : VA Memorial Day Spyder Ride anyone?

UVASpyder
05-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey yall,
Who is up for a ride on Monday May 31st? I have no destination in mind in particular, maybe towards Richmond. Anyone out there around Richmond interested? I am not familiar with any cool rides around the Richmond area, but always looking for new trails to blaze. I could be towards Richmond about 10:30am, I will be coming out of C'ville. If I don't hear out of any interested party, I may just cruise the Skyline Drive and or the Blue Ridge Parkway, always a scenic ride. I know 7 days is not long notice, but just putting it out there.
Ride safe,
UvaSpyder, aka Brian

bandwagon
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately, I will miss out on riding the Spyder in Rolling Thunder. However, I will be there on the streets all weekend. Hope you get someone to ride with. If not then make it yourself and enjoy.:spyder2:

Hey yall,
Who is up for a ride on Monday May 31st? I have no destination in mind in particular, maybe towards Richmond. Anyone out there around Richmond interested? I am not familiar with any cool rides around the Richmond area, but always looking for new trails to blaze. I could be towards Richmond about 10:30am, I will be coming out of C'ville. If I don't hear out of any interested party, I may just cruise the Skyline Drive and or the Blue Ridge Parkway, always a scenic ride. I know 7 days is not long notice, but just putting it out there.
Ride safe,
UvaSpyder, aka Brian