PDA

View Full Version : Hey ATADude and Thumber

hotglue
05-23-2010, 09:28 PM
We just went and purchased me a 2009 (thanks ATADude) Silver Can-Am Spyder with 1700 miles and almost no mods...but after with finalize the ddeal tomorrow...let the mods begin....I want graphics, hotglue to design 1 continuious floor board with highway pegs...but that will come later...for all other Texans...I am Flamingobabe...live in Friendswood and married to hotglue...life is good!!!!!!!!!!:2excited::2excited::2excited:

hotglue
05-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Thumber????? Thumper... guess that's what ya get for callin me hotgule...LOL Yep will be picking up the 09 spyder tomorrow!!!!!!!! FB is PUMPED!!!!!!!!! heck... I might get lucky!!!!

ataDude
05-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Congrats, FB. "hotgule"... keep your oily hands off of it! :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to getting another at some point... the first one burned me pretty good... so it will be a while.

Have fun... and don't ride it like a m/c. It won't work!

Go easy on the handlebar grip (no white knuckles)... lean into turns (try to kiss the inside hand grip). The rest will just take a few miles to get comfortable.

For aggressive curves, add in a little inside butt-shift on the seat. That helps a bunch.

We just went and purchased me a 2009 (thanks ATADude) Silver Can-Am Spyder with 1700 miles and almost no mods...but after with finalize the ddeal tomorrow...let the mods begin....I want graphics, hotglue to design 1 continuious floor board with highway pegs...but that will come later...for all other Texans...I am Flamingobabe...live in Friendswood and married to hotglue...life is good!!!!!!!!!!:2excited::2excited::2excited:

hotglue
05-24-2010, 09:45 PM
hotglue here..... FB is gonna have to get her own sign-in....LOL
Rode the Spyder home from the deal. Yeah it does handle a lot different than a bike.....1st couple turns were kind off center.... but buy the time I got home.... about 20 miles it started coming together for me. FB got on it and rode a couple hours and LOVES it!!!!! She said it was MADE for her!!!! We are riding from Houston to Tucumcari N.M. this weekend.... should be a good shake down cruise for her. :2thumbs: