PDA

View Full Version : spyder at OCC

Roger
05-23-2010, 09:23 PM
I had a good weekend on the TANGERINE TERROR did a benifite ride with the guys at OCC with paul senior leading and alot of the guys from the shop and yes mikey rode his scooter. I was the only spyder in the group and that was ok made some friends and good conversation now being the only spyder i decided to be last man out. their was another gentleman who had a orange victory with some added chrome very nice and he and i where last and being orange we figured it was meant to be. Now if you have ever been to OCC you know they are next to stewart air force base and being it was saturday the president landed their and the roads get closed when he comes to town, from their he hopped on a helicopter and flew the 10 miles to west point to give the graduation speech. Then reverse the prossess i did see air force one take off you should see it it had some nice chrome 24" tires ghost flames on it and some really big speakers mounted on the wings hid lights and some drl's from ESI nice job evan. :2thumbs: sorry idid not get any pictures but i brought an older camera and the battery died thier maybe video some where on the web

malditoron
05-23-2010, 10:31 PM
that sounds cool, i'd be down for one of these one day.

Firefly
05-23-2010, 10:32 PM
OCC ???:hun:

Roger
05-23-2010, 10:33 PM
OCC ???:hun:
ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS YOU KNOW PAUL SR MIKEY PAUL JR.

SpyderWolf
05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Perhaps next time you go to something like this you should take some pictures. :D It sounds like it was a great time though.

Roger
05-25-2010, 07:55 AM
Believe me i meant to but grabbed the wrong camera i wont make the same mistake twice. :mad:

SpyderWolf
05-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Believe me i meant to but grabbed the wrong camera i wont make the same mistake twice. :mad:

Don't feel bad, I am the one who usually leaves the camera in the frunk the entire time. I then remember I had it in there on the ryde back home. :opps: