PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust manifold gasket

Campverdefela
05-21-2010, 06:34 PM
I guess thats what its called, but referring to where the exhaust pipes attach to the engine. Does anyone know how reliable they are, has anyone out their replaced them. I imagine the symptoms when they fail would be similar to the leaky Y gaskets or worse?

SpyderWolf
05-22-2010, 11:54 AM
I guess thats what its called, but referring to where the exhaust pipes attach to the engine. Does anyone know how reliable they are, has anyone out their replaced them. I imagine the symptoms when they fail would be similar to the leaky Y gaskets or worse?

I actually thought the Y gaskets were the exhaust manifold gaskets. Well, at least that is what I ordered from the Honda dealer yesterday. :dontknow:

ataDude
05-22-2010, 12:14 PM

Header gaskets... I've been hanging here for better than two years now and have never heard of any issues with those.