PDA

View Full Version : Spyders Are Selling Well

jmcbow
05-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Dropped off my RTS last night for the 600 mile oil change and inspection. There were 2 other RT's sitting there also in for the 600 mile service. I spoke briefly with the dealerships owner who informed me that they have been selling RT's, and Spyders in general. I thought it great news to hear that Spyder sales are strong and interest in this machine is still high. As a point of reference, this dealership has been in business for over 20 years, and is the host dealership for Saturdays event at the Lehman Mansion at this years Spyder rider event. Great dealership. :thumbup:

http://www.nielsens.com/

SpyderWolf
05-21-2010, 11:58 AM
The dealer I went to last week had 5 RTs on the lot. He has sold 4 in the last month, and continues getting calls from other dealers asking if they can have one of these. He refuses to send them to another dealer, as he is very certain he will sell them as well.

canam9
05-22-2010, 01:54 PM
The RT is the number one selling Spyder can-am has ever made.

BRPjunkie
05-22-2010, 02:20 PM
The RT is the number one selling Spyder can-am has ever made.

:hun: How can that be with several thousand GS/RS units sold over the past three years?

SpyderWolf
05-22-2010, 02:21 PM
:hun: How can that be with several thousand GS/RS units sold over the past three years?

Perhaps it is most sold within a very short time period? :dontknow:

ataDude
05-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Perhaps it is most sold within a very short time period? :dontknow:

:2thumbs: Number of units sold per month; number of units sold during the time the product has been on the market.