PDA

View Full Version : Day Runners video

Dukester
05-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Has anyone done a Day Runners installation video? Just got mine and it would be a big help. Thank you for any help.

Sarge707
05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Has anyone done a Day Runners installation video? Just got mine and it would be a big help. Thank you for any help.

Good Luck!!:pray:

A was starting to get interested in them BUT the pictures and descriptions in the directions on the web site were not clear and the Pictures were terrible!:hun: When I SEE and READ something that is comprehensive I will consider them?:dontknow:

Rls2199
05-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I don't have a video of the install, But I can tell you it was very easy. I'm not a mechanic, but even leaving the tires on I was able to do the install in about 40 Mins on my :spyder2:. The directions are well thought out, and I think you could even call ESI if you get stuck.
Good luck :2thumbs:

Roger
05-23-2010, 08:59 PM
i dont have any video of the install but it is easy find out where you want to place them thenuse brake clean to clean the area and apply the lights then run your wires i tapped mine into the front fender tips so they act as turn signals also.

I don't have a video of the install, But I can tell you it was very easy. I'm not a mechanic, but even leaving the tires on I was able to do the install in about 40 Mins on my :spyder2:. The directions are well thought out, and I think you could even call ESI if you get stuck.
Good luck :2thumbs:
welcome:congrats::agree: if evan does not answer the phone he will get back to you in a few minutes and that my friends is customer service. :clap:

bone crusher
05-23-2010, 09:08 PM
It's funny. I'm supposed to be smart but whenever it comes to ESI installs, I'm left a few grades behind.

I don't think the instructions are always that clear...I think they're written for those who already have a good working knowledge...so, for the rest of us, things are just not 'that easy,' and the instructions are lacking. I'm glad there are others who see this too....I was thinking I was the only one out there with difficulty, at times.

It'd be great to have step by step video directions on installs...this way, it'd be virtually impossible to have issues. The instruction sheets don't always cut it for me...

That's a great idea you have...seeing the install, like with the juice box, made it much easier to do...

Dukester
05-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks for all the advice. I think between me and my son who was a Blackhawk helicopter machanic and now that's he's finally home from the sandbox, we'll be able to figure it out. Just thought if there was better information out there to make the task easier, that would be great. Thanks again.