PDA

View Full Version : Cold Air in, Hot Exhaust out, 185/60's

RShrimp
05-17-2010, 08:12 AM
I just put in some orders for parts but I will use this thread to detail the mod.
What I ordered:
Universal Intercooler pipe kit in 2.5 inch.
This has lots of silicone boots, clamps, and alum pipe with different bends.

2- Uni Filters up4245st
These are the universal ones with 2.5 inch boot (clamp on)

50 foot roll of 2 inch wide exhaust wrap with Stainless steel zip ties.

I already have the EVO race air filter setup so I will be using their intake which has 2.5 inch flanges on top of the throttle body.

Not sure how all this is going to play out but I will post pictures in a week or so when I get going on this.

I also have the EVO o2 mod and fuel pressure mod as well as new car tires and Ride-on. I plan on taking it apart just once and getting all this done over a week or so. Waiting on the rest of the parts to arrive now.
:popcorn:
I know there is really nothing here yet but check back when it pops to the top.

Firefly
05-17-2010, 11:39 AM
I just put in some orders for parts but I will use this thread to detail the mod.
What I ordered:
Universal Intercooler pipe kit in 2.5 inch.
This has lots of silicone boots, clamps, and alum pipe with different bends.

2- Uni Filters up4245st
These are the universal ones with 2.5 inch boot (clamp on)

50 foot roll of 2 inch wide exhaust wrap with Stainless steel zip ties.

I already have the EVO race air filter setup so I will be using their intake which has 2.5 inch flanges on top of the throttle body.

Not sure how all this is going to play out but I will post pictures in a week or so when I get going on this.

I also have the EVO o2 mod and fuel pressure mod as well as new car tires and Ride-on. I plan on taking it apart just once and getting all this done over a week or so. Waiting on the rest of the parts to arrive now.
:popcorn:
I know there is really nothing here yet but check back when it pops to the top.

Looking forward to see what you end up with.

You're really better off using a clamp for the pipe wrap--- those zip ties don't work well.