PDA

View Full Version : Attention drag racers

dewie
05-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Hey guys.
As I get the bike set up so I can can ride it, I'm getting ready to drag race it. I know there are a lot of drag racers out there but have any of you had a problem getting thru tech inspection? A buddy of mine said in the NHRA handbook said in there that no three wheeled vehichles aloud on the track(keeping the Harley and GW trikes off due to the tippyness).

I want to go racing but don't want to get hasseled in tech inspection.

zzneonzz
05-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Its going to depend on the Track some will allow it some will not allow it.

dewie
05-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Its going to depend on the Track some will allow it some will not allow it.

If its a NHRA sanctioned track all the rules are the same. I guess it depends on who is teching the bike and how they inturprit the rule book.

SethO
05-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Hey guys.
As I get the bike set up so I can can ride it, I'm getting ready to drag race it. I know there are a lot of drag racers out there but have any of you had a problem getting thru tech inspection? A buddy of mine said in the NHRA handbook said in there that no three wheeled vehichles aloud on the track(keeping the Harley and GW trikes off due to the tippyness).

I want to go racing but don't want to get hasseled in tech inspection.

I race in BIR (brainerd mn) they have nhra stuff there and the guy that runs the track for show and go let me cause I am in a wheelchair and his bro was a quad after that they let all spyders race there. Just have to talk to the people that run the track, they are NOT a regular trike is what to push.