PDA

View Full Version : I'm rydin'

pierrelogic
05-12-2010, 06:32 PM
2 days of good weather forecast for this weekend. Weather report as of now is rather boring...Saturday through Sunday ~ Mostly clear. Highs around 70. Lows in the upper 40s.

I'm plotting out a Spyder trek through SE OH on Saturday. Planning to head right to Circleville in the morning then jump on 56 and ride the curves to Athens. That is one of the best rides in Ohio for fall leaf hunters. From there who knows? Make some loops through Hocking Hills? Maybe head toward McConnelsviile and ride 60 next to the Muskingham river all he way to Zanesville?

I think Sunday I'm heading straight North to Lake Erie, and hang either a left or right. :D Yup, I'm putting some miles on the roadster this weekend. Bank on it.

Anyone else in? :chat:

copper
05-12-2010, 06:49 PM
I will be back in the Bowling Green area in a couple of weeks.... Would love to ride then!

ArmyJoe
05-13-2010, 07:32 PM
My wife just got a Buell Blast and I'm going to join her on Sunday as she rides with the local group Buell (COBRA). We're going from Reynoldsburg, to Zanesville, to Coshocton, to Newark, and back to Reynoldsburg.

My first group ride, so I'm looking forward to it.