PDA

View Full Version : Todays Order With ESI

Wheeler~
05-12-2010, 10:57 AM
WOO HOO! I ordered from ESI this morning the Front LED Mud Flaps, Spyder Day Runners and Spyder Scuff Guards. Already have the ESI Green Filter and Fender Tips, thanks to BumbleBee and the Spyderfest drawings!!! I'm excited to get them and have them installed and want to thank Evan for his help in completing the order process. Look forward to doing more business with him (the HMT Brake Light and more) in the near future.

I've already added them to my signature. :ohyea: :yes: :2thumbs:

docdoru
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
:2thumbs:

BumbleBee
05-12-2010, 01:58 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

You are going to look pretty cool :D

My Scuff Guards are already on order, should be coming in any day now.

Next is the HMT Brake Light & 2 in 1 Harness :ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

Don't forget your Glo-Riders, they are pretty cool looking! :thumbup:

Magic Man
05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the order! :bowdown:

Your items are leaving today! :thumbup:

Mm

fastfraser
05-12-2010, 04:23 PM
:2thumbs: Man i got to say those Day Runners are SWEEEEEET right up there with the LED Mud Flaps. Great job ESI.

dave711
05-12-2010, 04:46 PM
I got the day runners too... easy install and really draw attention.. in a good way!!

LDFIREWORKS
05-12-2010, 05:58 PM
:2thumbs: ARE AWSOME:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BumbleBee
05-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Magic Man!

All your products are great. RT was getting a lot of attention as is, but now with all my extra lights from you, even more so :2thumbs:

So, what is next on your list/or in production? Can you give us an idea, please :D

Wheeler~
05-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the order! :bowdown:

Your items are leaving today! :thumbup:

Mm

I really appreciate the quick turn around time on this. Jody said 2 screws got left out of the shipped merchandise, but like I told him, if they arrive the next day after the delivery, like he said they would, I can live with that just fine. Appreciate Jody's call letting me know what happened right away and look forward to service like this on the future purchases.

Thanks again guys!

Magic Man
05-12-2010, 10:27 PM
I really appreciate the quick turn around time on this. Jody said 2 screws got left out of the shipped merchandise, but like I told him, if they arrive the next day after the delivery, like he said they would, I can live with that just fine. Appreciate Jody's call letting me know what happened right away and look forward to service like this on the future purchases.

Thanks again guys!

Not Jody, Evan.

Screws will be there overnight.

MM

Wheeler~
05-13-2010, 06:43 AM
Not Jody, Evan.

Screws will be there overnight.

MM

Oh, sorry! Then thank you Evan. I again really appreciate it. Overnight, really quick turn around time. You guys rock!

TicketBait
05-13-2010, 10:11 AM
WOO HOO! I ordered from ESI this morning the Front LED Mud Flaps, Spyder Day Runners and Spyder Scuff Guards. Already have the ESI Green Filter and Fender Tips, thanks to BumbleBee and the Spyderfest drawings!!! I'm excited to get them and have them installed and want to thank Evan for his help in completing the order process. Look forward to doing more business with him (the HMT Brake Light and more) in the near future.

:agree:
You are gonna love them. :yes:Now when I use the turn signal, I can see out of the corner of my eye if
the mud flaps are still flashing. Sometimes the little green arrow on the Display cluster is hard
to detect in bright sunlight.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/DogsandCars/SPYDER%20RTS/P1030494.jpg

Oldmanzues
05-13-2010, 10:42 AM

Me and probably others would like to know hard they are to put in. I am waiting on the third light os well
Old Man Zues

Wheeler~
05-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Me and probably others would like to know hard they are to put in. I am waiting on the third light os well
Old Man Zues

Trust me! It's not something I'm going to attempt without guidance. Dave01 offered to help with the install. In fact all I've ordered he's already installed on his. He might be the one you question on ease of installation. His already has been skeleton stripped a couple times I know of.

I'll post pics when done though and let you know how it went!

Wheeler~
05-13-2010, 03:11 PM
:agree:
You are gonna love them. :yes:Now when I use the turn signal, I can see out of the corner of my eye if
the mud flaps are still flashing. Sometimes the little green arrow on the Display cluster is hard
to detect in bright sunlight.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/DogsandCars/SPYDER%20RTS/P1030494.jpg

No question they look great. Can't wait until mine's complete. What highway peg set up do you have?

TicketBait
05-13-2010, 11:25 PM
No question they look great. Can't wait until mine's complete. What highway peg set up do you have?

I have the KewlMetal Highway board/Brackets. They are awesome!

I thought I would just use them to stretch out but I am really becoming comfortable riding in traffic or on the highway. The
angle my foot rests at is more stable than just the wing extension from BRP. I can press and lean into a turn with my feet. :thumbup:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/DogsandCars/SPYDER%20RTS/P1030706.jpg

Oldmanzues
05-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Trust me! It's not something I'm going to attempt without guidance. Dave01 offered to help with the install. In fact all I've ordered he's already installed on his. He might be the one you question on ease of installation. His already has been skeleton stripped a couple times I know of.

I'll post pics when done though and let you know how it went!

Thank you. I used to be a shade tree guy, but most of this new stuff is beyond me. Things have changed a lot since I rode that mighty new Whizzer.

Old Man Zues

Wheeler~
05-14-2010, 09:28 AM
I have the KewlMetal Highway board/Brackets. They are awesome!

I thought I would just use them to stretch out but I am really becoming comfortable riding in traffic or on the highway. The
angle my foot rests at is more stable than just the wing extension from BRP. I can press and lean into a turn with my feet. :thumbup:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/DogsandCars/SPYDER%20RTS/P1030706.jpg

Very nice! Ordered the ESI Scuff Guards. Evan thinks they'll withstand normal usage. Said it wasn't a feature he'd stand up on but should work out for normal wear and tear. Personal opinion but I think his fit the overall appearance of the bike better. Guess time will tell. Lamont seems to like his. Supposedly has thousands of miles using just the wing extensions with no problems and says his new Guards prevent the scuffing that was happening. I really need that extra leg room.

TicketBait
05-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Very nice! Ordered the ESI Scuff Guards. Evan thinks they'll withstand normal usage. Said it wasn't a feature he'd stand up on but should work out for normal wear and tear. Personal opinion but I think his fit the overall appearance of the bike better. Guess time will tell. Lamont seems to like his. Supposedly has thousands of miles using just the wing extensions with no problems and says his new Guards prevent the scuffing that was happening. I really need that extra leg room.

If we ever go on a ride together we won't mix up our bikes, now that your gonna have day runners too.:yes:

BumbleBee
05-14-2010, 08:59 PM
SCUFF GUARDS came in today!
They look great, Thanks to ESI :2thumbs:
:ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::o hyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

Now waiting patiently for the LED HMT Brake and Harness to come out :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Wheeler~
05-14-2010, 09:20 PM
SCUFF GUARDS came in today!
They look great, Thanks to ESI :2thumbs:
:ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes::o hyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

Now waiting patiently for the LED HMT Brake and Harness to come out :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

My scuff guards, front led mud flaps and day runners all arrived today also. Although I can't get a reply from the person who originally promised to help with installation, I have made arrangements with someone else for help with installation next week and am psyched! This order arrived in just 2 days from day of order. VERY IMPRESSIVE and the missing bolts arrived via USPS today also! Thanks ESI.

dave01
05-15-2010, 05:02 AM
[quote=Wheeler~;207782]. Although I can't get a reply from the person who originally promised to help with installation, I have made arrangements with someone else for help with installation next week

Hey Wheeler. I told you I was at work for a month. Sorry I dont have internet access everyday when I am WORKING. Get whoever you want to do the install. I offered my help, free of charge but seeing this posted has changed my mind. Sorry you felt the need to post this before I could get back to tell you where I was. No access oin the open water. Good liuck, hope they know what they are doing with all of your installs

Wheeler~
05-15-2010, 10:37 AM
[quote=Wheeler~;207782]. Although I can't get a reply from the person who originally promised to help with installation, I have made arrangements with someone else for help with installation next week

Hey Wheeler. I told you I was at work for a month. Sorry I dont have internet access everyday when I am WORKING. Get whoever you want to do the install. I offered my help, free of charge but seeing this posted has changed my mind. Sorry you felt the need to post this before I could get back to tell you where I was. No access oin the open water. Good liuck, hope they know what they are doing with all of your installs

Sorry you took this as some kind of insult. I saw one of your other posts, while waiting for a reply from you, and wasn't sure what was going on. I wasn't aware of your communication problems or how you post but not post or reply to me. As far as seeing the post and it changing your mind about doing the install, like I said I am excited about the installs and am by nature an impatient person. I wouldn't want to wait a month and then have to wait until you finish vacation plans and probably the vacation itself before installation anyway. I agree about hoping the installation is done correctly.
Again sorry about the impression that post, seems to you, have suggested. It was about my impatience and not understanding your inability to communicate with me but whatever! Please understand the post was intended to indicate I was excited to get my install completed in a timely manor.
I am still curious if you ordered the HID headlights and fog lights that you were going to order for me and that I said I wanted?
Anyway, be safe my friend!

bruceofthebronx
05-15-2010, 10:54 AM
U from up North? I am and kinda impatient too. Good luck with your add ons.

Wheeler~
05-15-2010, 11:03 AM
U from up North? I am and kinda impatient too. Good luck with your add ons.

No, I'm not from up North but I am an impatient person.....maybe to a fault. It seems it may affect a relationship with a friend!