PDA

View Full Version : WTB

luisbxnyc
05-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Looking for my first Spyder, would like a SE5. Looking for a good deal paying cash. Willing to travel to get it.:doorag:

Florida Rev
05-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Just took delivery from Westcoast Powersports in Clearwater. Treated very well, given a very fair price and book value for my trades. They have the blue base model in the RS SE5 and the RS-S in pearl white. Worth it to give them a shot at your business.

luisbxnyc
05-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Just Purchased my Spyder. dealer in Titusville, Dennis was great, stright talk, clear replys to my questions, clear prices, no bull towards me. My first ride, most likely my last, I'm old. Wanting one for so long, got it at last. Any advise please pass it on, please. :spyder2::doorag::2excited:

Wheeler~
05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Just Purchased my Spyder. dealer in Titusville, Dennis was great, stright talk, clear replys to my questions, clear prices, no bull towards me. My first ride, most likely my last, I'm old. Wanting one for so long, got it at last. Any advise please pass it on, please. :spyder2::doorag::2excited:

:congrats: and welcome Relatively new to the Spyder myself and can guarantee you're gonna' love it. Enjoy! :2thumbs:

fastfraser
05-18-2010, 04:13 PM
:congrats:welcome:spyder2:ON. My best advice is to stay locked onto this site and read all the post !

Barbary
06-09-2010, 06:24 PM

welcome:agree::yes::yes:

Wheeler~
06-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Just took delivery from Westcoast Powersports in Clearwater. Treated very well, given a very fair price and book value for my trades. They have the blue base model in the RS SE5 and the RS-S in pearl white. Worth it to give them a shot at your business.

:congrats: and welcome

Wheeler~
06-09-2010, 06:52 PM

:congrats: and welcome again and again and again!

effgjamis
06-09-2010, 09:58 PM

WELL !!!!! not so sure you are the oldest riding spyders.
However, You will be most welcome to join us " Florida Express " but if joining is not your thing, just post a time that you wish to ride, I am sure, Wheeler, Coy, Mike, or myself will do our best to hook up locally, and not so locally, (West Coast) Doc and Dave, ( east coast) Larry and les may join us.

:2thumbs:welcome:congrats:

Give me a shout 407-520-1061 and perhaps a meet for coffee or ????